Life Time Goal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kumaran, May 4, 2009.

1. kumaran

kumaran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Each individual might have lot of goals at different stages of life. In the childhood we used to cry for a road side dolls/toys and at that age getting whatever we needs is a goal...The stubborness in getting things done in childhood age is not there when we are growing and it fades away.... Thats why a small child would get its work done by one way or the other where a grown person wouldn't...

I too have a goal... I really worry :mad: about the road side orphan childrens and I would like to help them. I would like to spend them some share of my earnings every month. Would like to start a social organisation that helps the needy (children, women and old age)...

For doing all these things I am sure I need lot of money. :D . for that I have to achieve great height in my business which is a source of money.....

My family would sure support for all these to come true..:)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum kumaran and thanks for sharing your worthy goal with us.

Have you started doing anything to work towards your goal yet? Waiting until the time is right or circumstances are perfect can often mean that we never get started.

Have you thought about small things you can start doing now, to help the people you mentioned above?

3. kumaran

kumaran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I have started working towards the goal... Iam going out and visiting the orphanage whenever Iam getting time along with my friends. We have together started contributing for the education of these childrens also. Its really nice to spend time with those kids during our leisure times and make them feel good.

Iam doing all these things with the help of current job.... Its giving us time and money to spend for them... To start an organisation at higher level I should concentrate more on business I though of concentrating again which I left halfway years back....

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Excellent kumaran, sounds like you are doing great work at the orphanage, this will bring great pleasure to the children you are helping.

5. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's a help that everyone would like to do but MONEY kills them all. You've to be a success person to do such organisation projects and so on.

Let me give you some tips for now. What you can do for now is,
    - Public Awareness
    - Collect money for such disabled, orphans, homeless etc.
    - Take these cases to higher authority like government.

But, at the same time you've to work in group else it's hard for you to do everything alone (individually) so take help from your parents, friends, teachers or even politicians.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You have excellent suggestions there DEADMAN, I particularly like the idea of involving friends and family. Not only will this help to achieve more but it will have the added benefit of making friends and family more aware of those that are disadvantaged.

It is easier to to more if you have money to spare, but like you suggested there is still a lot you can do to help, without having money yourself.

7. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a very noble cause/goal that you've set for yourself Kumaran. Not many people can look beyond themselves and think of others as you do.

As DEADMAN has suggested, asking your family and friends to assist you in this endeavor would be a great help to you. Have you ever volunteered before? If you have, then you would definitely find like-minded individuals who share the same goal of helping others as you do. Upon meeting with them, you can then ask them for assistance in pursuing your goal.