Licensed Money Lender from Personal Loan

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by lindafernandes, Jan 2, 2015.

1. lindafernandes

lindafernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't go to them. I've actually lent from them. Begun from one to pay off bills/contract buy installments which collected because of my unemployment in 2014. The rundown rapidly developed to 10+ cos their installment calendars were week by week/bi-week after week, which made me reloan various times just to make installment. Took briefly to clear around 14 of them a year ago. Still 4 to go and a large portion of my pay goes to them. What's more its upsetting in light of the fact that they hassle you when you don't pay. Also investment rates of between 20% to half a month, not a year.

So kindly don't go to them. Till now I lament constantly venturing into the workplace of the first moneylender I obtained from.:):):):):)

2. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well written post, since lending or financing has been taking place on random basis. Due to which it is important to check credentials of the company before signing any document. Also hidden terms needs to be thoroughly understood.