legionbox.com servers

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Pinko, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever tried servers from legionbox.com?
    Can you tell me how reliable they are?
    I appreciate any input.

2. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Can also recommend downtownhost.com servers.
    According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning. Their tools and scripts are great.

3. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you follow my advice you will definitely find a good dedicated server for your needs. I like findmeaserver.com free service. Recommended.

4. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe you need to have more reliable options. Check out provisionhost.com packages as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.

5. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Servers from dedicated-servers-top.hosting are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

6. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most reliable host I know and being used right now is 4Goodhosting. In my personal experience they are PERFECT! They are the best hosting best option to get feature rich servers. Their support is online 24 hours and they are professional. The response time was too fast. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.Try them today!

7. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by warez-host.com and their team of experts.
    Pricing looks reasonable enough to make an order. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.