Learning!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by TimB, Apr 2, 2013.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had been on a long vacation in the past 1 month, visiting such beautiful deserts, meadows, mountain sites and open seas. The only thing that came in my head that who made such beautiful wonders. The only thing I could I came across was that who ever made them is truly magnificent!

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel the same way too. I was also away for a day or two because I traveled via boat to another island. :D It took me years before I realized I weren't thankful to the creator of earth. If I was I probably have established my travel site long time ago.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same here, The one who made them is surely artistic. Also, watching such beauties and wonderful natural things will give us refreshment and reduce our stress at some extend.

4. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nature has always been captivating to me with its endless beauty. Especially if considering that I grew up surrounded by natural beauty like this, a scene from my hometown area that I am so proud to be associated with :)

5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Man can make progress and can go to moon or mars but can not neglect the " Call of Nature" as it is where he thrives from...Nature -first home of mankind...

As captivating is the beauty of nature as difficult to resist the zeal to go near it...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well said!

Ever wonder why you'd feel restless after being "buried" among the city concretes for a while, and long for an escaping vacation to the nature? That's not so much a vacationing getaway than a going back "home" :)

7. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ahhhh!! it brings me joy that every one has faced the same feeling as I did, I was getting worried that why I am getting such ideas where I am no where near religion!

8. vivaclean

vivaclean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You do not have to travel far away in order to admire the beauties of nature and life - look at the patterns of a butterfly - it is amazing!

9. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And such is the nature of man...that we always get caught up in our own thoughts and dreams that we rarely see whats in front of us. But once we do...that is when we realize where the true beauty lies.

10. SLogix-Brian

SLogix-Brian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to see the beauty nearby. It's not far from us. We just have to notice it.

11. LWoodham

LWoodham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every day should be learning with new things..