Learning To Make Money Online

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by monitize, May 15, 2013.

1. monitize

monitize
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to make money online, one of the best methods is to emulate someone who has already had the kind of success you want, and copy them. This is more or less true of any business: Why re-invent the wheel from scratch when you can follow a path to success that you know has worked before?

2. techiezone

techiezone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can never make big money by just following someone successful. You have to reinvent wheel and create your own business.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using the methods would surely be helpful in getting success but simply copying someone does not guarantee success. There are various other factors involved and you cannot imitate all those.

It is better to learn what works and go your way by using what you have learnt from others. If everyone follows the same path and does what others did then you would not find many successful people.

• Like Like x 2
  4. iggypop

iggypop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree I would do a mixture of both follow what works but also try to be unique about it.

5. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that you DON'T necessarily have to re-invent the wheel ... however, you need to do some work to make money online or run a business. Like Rocky said, learn what works and what doesn't from other successful people that's done it, but by just "trying" to copy exactly what they've done, that won't guarantee you success.

Speaking of success, do you know the true secret to success? I wrote an article on it recently worth checking out: http://www.shadeofinfo.com/success-secrets

Even if you're planning to "emulate" someone, you still need to do what's in that article. Hard work still needs to be put in to make money. But emulating them may be difficult depending on alot of variables. Their finances may have been better, people may have been more receptive to their sales material, etc.

Like Iggypop said, a mixture of both would work.

6. scottbaird

scottbaird
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to make money online you need lot of skills, knowledge and hard work. There are many methods to earn money like SEO, internet marketing, PPC, online advertising and many more method to earn money online.

7. briannajonathan

briannajonathan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You want big money, learn from everyone success. Create your own way

#7 briannajonathan, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  8. xovii91

xovii91
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I help people write reviews, write and sell ebooks, offer ebook writing services, script installation, programming, make a php site and resell it, or just install a script advertise for it and sell it. But remember, you have to sell it really cheap, for the first few sales, once your customer like your services, they will always come back to you. I started off on the net with $20 an now I have $149 in my paypal account, just by buying and selling sites. I registered it, and wrote it, advertise it and sold it.

Also, I find SEOClerks.com perfect for making some extra money. I have made over 450$ using their site and I also earn a passive income from their lifetime affiliate commission.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What type of scripts do you install xovii91?

10. contech

contech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're going to make money online, you must have patience, cause its a long process of making money online!

11. contech

contech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i agree with you, everyone has to make their own path to succes!!

12. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True! People should understand that the figures they see in some commercials, like "30 days to $10K" (if you know what I'm talking about :)) are not impossible to reach, but it takes time, training and investment to get there (it will definitely take you far more than 30 days).

13. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

You've definitely got to do your research though because there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that you may not know about in regards to emulating a successful person. Be bold enough to be yourself while following in the footsteps of someone who paved the way.

14. OrganoGold2013

OrganoGold2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lol Actually been online for 2 year made like only 400-500 month worked crazy hours. I was fortunate enough to meet with a group that has showed me my flaws actually alot of my flaws and now i can confidently say i am on my way to earning a decent salary after a month i have exceeded 500 that was a hard barrier. These guys are correct copy a successful person if u copy an unsuccessful person you are going to FAIL 100% guaranteed. Been there too many times. If you guys are interested message me as I have been fortunate i can relay the information and show how these guys earn online.

15. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes, it is not a bad idea to follow others path, provided they are the originators of the same. However, if you follow someone, who has made money following others footsteps, it might not produce the same results for you. Its all about choosing the right sources to idolize for making money.