Learn animation software and photoshop to earn more

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by kguru1979, Sep 26, 2009.

1. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi to all

I am in research of earning online and exploring possible ways. I came to know that learning animation and photoshop will also fetch you lot of money online..

Yes.. Banner creation and animation content creation for new websites are becoming more important now a days since attractive banners and animations in websites will attract more people to visit and increase the popularity, page ranking etc.

So, I hope learning photoshop and animation softwares are more important now-a-days.

I found one website which is very good in teaching photoshop online for free of cost... Click here to know more..

For learning animations free of cost online seems to be difficult.. If anybody know a good website means please share.. But lot of animation softwares are available free of cost online and we can get use of it...!

2. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Animation is really easy and I know how to do it, I use to do it in photoshop and it is very good software.

A very good video on it:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z93Z1v5dypE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z93Z1v5dypE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

To Fergal - please help me in inserting the video here.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sahil, video inserted. The BB code for inserting a YouTube video is;
    Code:
    [YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

4. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may be right kguru.
    If you are creative and have enough skills in animation, You can make some money.
    There are lot of opportunities for making banners and Logo design. I have seen lot of offers in Digitalpoint forum.

Also even in offline you have lot of chances for making money. Good luck friend.

5. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a lucrative industry though market in India for Animation jobs has hit hard due to recession. I know as one of my friend recently got fired and is sitting idle at home. Anyone knows any good freelance sites for getting animation / 3d graphic jobs ?

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, Thanks Fergal, Now I get to know that How to insert it.

Thanks

8. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to get some business is to get on as many forums as possible and offer to do some work for free. Getting recommendations form other users can help you to pick up paid jobs from other members.

Good luck.

9. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with seanstevens. You must develop a good reputation, your skills has be known to many people. Then you can expect few offers from some people, then once you completed their work, they will give you more work or they recommend your work to other people. In this way, you can develop your business.

It is also important to have your own website exclusively for your work. You can display your work, skills, feedback from people who are satisfied with your work.

Also you can promote your website in all the forums.

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I saw quite number of member here are good in this kind of animation or banner making. This is another way to create your own business, many people are looking for the professional design, if you can make it, then that's the opportunity. Unfortunately, i'm very weak in this kind software, i cant even draw a nice banner, else i will enjoy my drawing and make some good money :)

11. MysticalGamer

MysticalGamer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Surely learning graphical skills would be a great source of income. But learning just the basics would not be much of a help. On this kind of industry, you must have a competitive edge to offer, likewise good skill, imagination, and resources (computer specs, brushes, backgrounds, etc.). It's a fortune once you are able to hone your skill with this one, but this would not be an advisable trend for newbies who have no fashion for it. They will just waste their time and effort. Just my two cents.