Laptop or PC?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Dewlance, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am owner of a company and have a some issue so online business is good for me.

Currently I have a i7 PC but it use lot of space and also create noise from fan, recently I upgrade my fan and purchase a expensive fan but still create noise.

I try laptop and it use less space and also does not create any noise. It is good to use laptop for office work?

I mean laptop can handle like running it for 5 to 8 hours or even more time or it will burn/damaged quickly?

Should I keep using PC or switch to laptop and sell my PC? I don't want to damage my laptop by testing it by running it for long time so currently I use it only for 30 minute to 1 hour.

Thank you.

2. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Laptop is more comfortable then PC. While there is no electricity you can your can use your laptop. It's easy to carry anywhere if you want. So I prefer laptop a lot.

3. Karthik D

Karthik D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Laptop is good , It is easy to Carry any where but Laptop does not give good performance than PC

4. Perry Wiersma

Perry Wiersma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same here i also had a problem with PC and then i make up my mind and purchase hp envy 15 now i am very happy and make work on it 15 to 20 hour a day.

5. Naina

Naina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all Laptop is more preferable than Desktop. It's really easy to carry anywhere and also don't need electricity always.

6. hermosaa1444

hermosaa1444
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Link in Post Removed
    hiii,
    Laptops are very portable device due to their compact size. Laptops are built to be easy to use and requiring little time to get running. Desktops are large in size and have a separate monitor. Desktop requires more space to set up.Desktops can make use of full size keyboards, including a number pad.

7. amir hossain

amir hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both of them. Laptop is easy to carry but have to keep in mind it's useless when it's out of power. While there is electricity available you should to use PC. in that time you can recharge your laptop if needed.

8. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It depends on the choice and predilection of each individual what may be fine for one may not be satisfactory for another. Being an employer, you have to decide on aspects that will best fit your category of work. Furthermore, you have to contemplate the budget, usability and conformation. The tasks that have to be achieved by your employees does it comprises long hours of attentiveness or does the work necessitate them to travel for business purposes.

9. hudsonmax

hudsonmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Laptop is the best suggestion, because it's consumes less space and less power. If you have desktop no back up is there. every time you depends to ups and DG. but laptop work around nearly 3-4 hours. But performance wise desktop is the best.
    Over all laptop is the best.

10. Kentus Mike

Kentus Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will give preference to laptop because it's really easy to carry anywhere if needed. If electricity is gone laptop can run without electricity. So my first and foremost choice is laptop.

11. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you feel comfortable on compute then you have to use computer

12. zoeyelijah

zoeyelijah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Laptops are potable, easy to used in anywhere without cable as compare to PC.

13. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In this fast age when you need to always connect with the rest of the world, I would surely opt for a laptop.

14. pyraxic

pyraxic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really depends on what you need. If you need something portable then go with the laptop, if you want something that can easily be upgraded, go with the desktop.

15. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will go with laptop for office work but whenever I want to play game like NFS Most wanted so I need PC...!!!

16. Alvina Andrea

Alvina Andrea
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Laptop is best for office work, you do work anywhere you want in daily basis.

17. Newyorklimous

Newyorklimous
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me laptop is best option. We use laptop anywhere.

18. rkraj

rkraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choice will depend on your priority of work. If you use for business purposes and moving across the city, nation then obviously Laptop would be good. However, if you spent entire day in office, you can go for PC. Cheers!

19. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well for powerful processing - my analytics related work needs that - I definitely use desktop.
    For the average everyday business the notebook / mobile is preferred.

20. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If we are talking about portability Laptop is better as compare to computer.With a wireless card your laptop can also access the internet while on the go.Laptop performance is also best.Desktops are large in size and designed to be used in single location and not moved around much, if at all.Laptops are built easy to use.You can easily connect laptop to an external device.

• Agree Agree x 2