Know Of Good Both Design Companies?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by donaldcarter55, Mar 27, 2010.

1. donaldcarter55

donaldcarter55
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone, I am part of a team of young entrepreneurs who have a pretty great product. We are now in the marketing and promotions phase.

I've familiarized myself with the booth design industry and trade show industry, I just need some input on what companies are good.

We decided to start shopping early. I won't name specific figures but you'll get the idea here. Skyline quotted us under $4000 for a 10x10 pop booth with a graphic covering the entire thing. Stand and lighting included. However, I see similar products from Camelback Displays and SD Sign Company at prices about below $2,000! However, these places don't have showrooms near me.

I will be looking at a couple other companies with showrooms tomorrow so I get a better idea of how Skyline quality stacks up.

For now.. of course I've heard of "you get what you pay for" but can someone shoot some advice my way?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to photos..but this is your standard trade show booth.. "the curvy thing" as I read here earlier lol

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The best is to write out a list of features and specifications that you need from your trade show booth. Then start shopping around and check which suppliers can supply you with all the features you need. Take a note of their prices and decide on which one is the best value for you. If you have concerns regarding quality, ask them for references and testimonials from their previous clients.

3. Brain

Brain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Naming companies as such is a difficult task for me. I agree with Fergal. You must be very clear about your requirements i.e. what exactly do you require. List them down properly and then check out range. Now go on and do some research on the best offerings and choose the appropriate one for your self.

4. marymichelle2

marymichelle2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could try Jademagnet. I was looking for a logo designer then contacted them via the site. You can find many good designers there. I got my logo from there and liked the concept. Check out the website: jademagnet.com

5. SmashHitDisplays

SmashHitDisplays
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have a list of questions for the trade show booth designer. First, see how knowledgeable they are of the displays they sell because you want to be able to trust that the designers can help you pick out the right display system.