keywrods rank

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by navast2010, Jun 13, 2012.

1. navast2010

navast2010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wrok in the webstie (www.chinastones.com) in 5 months.but it's traffic is less. How should i do?

2. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you use SEO, such as Blog commenting, profile linking, Social bookmarking etc. that have a high PR?

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have same question. What is the strategic you taken to improve web traffic?

4. James Sally

James Sally
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what keywords are you using and what is ranking them?
    What activities are doing for website promotion?

5. lights2you

lights2you
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does your page layout with SEO optimization? You can choose some keywords mostly about your website, then have a optimization with providing articles to some article directory website and somewhere else.

6. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just do the quality work, like guest posting is the best thing another thing is niche commenting as well. Do that work which are related to the new updates of Google.

7. sslrenewals

sslrenewals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi.... In my opinion first you can check your web site content and if required than create the unique content of each and every pages of your website as well as update the your website is SEO friendly. Than you can start the on page and off page activity of your website. You can used the Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Classifieds Submission, Forum Posting, Social Media, etc.. All that off page activity of SEO is really helpful for the get the traffic of your website.

8. pixacompanyphil

pixacompanyphil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you check closely how heavy the competition is? What kind of strategy did you use? Please make that clear. Anyway, if you want your website to have better traffic you should make contents that are interested. Ones that can catch their attention. Let the power of viral sharing work for you.

9. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that we should start asking him from the beginning that what sort of his site is and what the site is offering? May be the site offers such services or products that less demanded nowadays then it is quite true to say that in this case your traffic would not go higher as per your expectations. Secondly if your site is offering such products that are very famous nowadays than your site should have high competition and then you will have to do more and more work hard to get better rankings by using new and updated seo tactics and tricks along with appropriate keywords. It is my suggestions that use the long tail keywords first and then go for high competitive keywords. Secondly use such marketing strategies that will give you the extra coverage like articles, forums, social media and networking sites. They will definitely boost up your sites rankings and traffic.

10. Ydeveloper

Ydeveloper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you targeting this site for Chinese audience or International? If it's local then promote it accordingly. Check backlinks to make sure about its quality.