Keywords Rankings are Diffent.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by angelajason06, Oct 15, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

View attachment 1886
    These are the Keywords ranking Shown by Google Webmaster Tool in SERPs. I know this is the Average ratio of my website appeared in google from any specific query. but when i check this manually, i did not found any one of them in top 100. If all these keywords are appearing in top 100 then how can i find in which region?? Please Help me. :)

Thanks

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why do you think these keywords are appearing in the Top 100 somewhere? Have you seen them in the top 100? And, why do you want them in the top 100? Unless you are in the top 5, or at least on page one, no one cares you exist! Also, you have not provided the keywords, or the website that is allegedly in the top 100.
    Having said that, I checked both sites in your signature, and FA20Club is ranking at or near the bottom of page 2 for 4 phrases, and Adideo has no rankings at all in the top twenty, here in the USA.

3. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The average position is not limited to google.com, it also take count from other local tld. Google is personalize search result, so everyone is seeing different result.

4. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Webmaster shows only average rank position of keyword.But it is not exact position.Manually we could find the exact rank position of our keywords in Google search engines.If your keyword rankings are not in top 100 means,your targeted keywords not indexed in Google.So optimize your website meta data of ON page optimization.