keywords ranking disappeared from Google search

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jeena, Aug 10, 2018.

1. jeena

jeena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Suddenly some of my keywords ranking disappeared from Google search, While some keyword’s ranking has been dropped. what would be the reason? And yeah I’ve checked google search console, There’s no message under manual actions. I type site:mywebsitename, Search engine shows all pages. I am confused, what happened. Have you any idea, what is the possible reason?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many reasons why rankings can drop. Google did recently upgrade their algorithm, so that could be one reason. How long did the rankings exist before they "disappeared"? I hate to say it, but your marketing techniques could be a little "iffy". If Google discovered this, that could be another reason. I am not necessarily blaming you for this, you could have received bad advice. Did your pages "disappear", as you said in your title, or did they just "drop", as you said in the content. Rankings are not permanent, they could fluctuate, as other website owners looking for rankings for the same phrases increase their marketing efforts. Or maybe you decreased yours?

3. jeena

jeena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Last 3 months ranking existed in google, I know some ranking fluctuation will happen in all days. In a start of this August, I can see ranking fluctuation, but last 5 days some keywords ranking disappeared from Google search, I can't see the website any of the google pages also other keyword’s ranking has been dropped. If it is an effect of Google algorithm what I need to to do in coming days.