Keyword Use

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Sep 27, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Frnss,

Please Suggest me,

How would I utilize Keyword into my site content? & How Many keywords should we use in our website?

2. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use keywords while writing the content. the keyword should not look aloof and must match be relevant to the context. Well i will suggest 2 to 3 keywords if your content is of 400 words.

3. VishalBhatt123

VishalBhatt123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You use 2 to 3 keyword in your web pages content and in this content your keyword density is not increase from 1%. So, this tips will use for writing the content and placing your keyword at your content.

4. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my view, two keywords are the best to target for each webpage. But you would maintain its density for the webpage as per the length of the content. Limits your keyword occurrence on a webpage through keyword density and the density for the keyword in a webpage should not be more than 2%.

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

James: If you could tell about your website or it's URL then we could provide you with much help.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

James:

It looks like most are assuming that you mean how many keywords you can use per page, and what the density should be. Was that the question? In that case, limiting yourself to 2 or 3 keyword per page, and a density of 2% seems about right. I would, however, write the content for the visitors and then look at the density of the keywords.
    Your second question was "How many keywords should we use in our website"?. If your website is only one page, then the preceding advice applies. If you have multiple pages, it is permissible, in fact, encouraged, to have different keywords for each page, as long as they are related to the page content.

Although it is possible to give James specific advice about his website if we know his URL, he can be given general advice, which could help, without it.

7. venu reddy

venu reddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

keep 2 to 3 key words and you can check the density of key words in related sites in google(there are sites which will show the density)

8. larrypage

larrypage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You use keyword in your web content 2 or 3 time,but same time 3 or 4 time.You check your key density it's must be 1 or 2 %.

9. jennifer1234

jennifer1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use 2% keyword density in your web pages content. So, you can use for writing the content and placing your keyword at your content.

10. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure you are strict with your keyword density, many sites get over excited and include it too many times, Also I would suggest highlighting the keyword in bold once at most. I would also include a long tail version of your keyword for citation purposes but that's just my personal practice.

11. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just choose the best keyword that suits your content. Then use keyword stemming and correlation method to diversify your keyword variation. Google is smart enough to see what word is relevant to a certain keyword. Google uses those words to determine the value of a content to a certain keyword.

12. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    You first select your keyword and then use keywords while writing the content. then the preceding advice applies. If you have multiple pages,

13. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use 2 or 3 keywords for 500 words and keyword density should be 1%.

14. aaretch

aaretch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

As per my opinion we should use long tail keywords for blog...

Thanks

From Aaretch Marketing

Marketing Agency Delhi NCR

15. sportychints

sportychints
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello

Use must use keyword density concept for better optimization. I suggest to use 3% keywords density in your webpage...