Keyword Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

My website's keyword ranking has down how to get back my lost position, can you please suggest me.

I have updated my sites's content , doing SMO , Blogging , Photo and video sharing and Boookmarking too.But my ranking is not good; can you Suggest me to overcome from this problem ????

Thanks

James

2. mayank

mayank
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you submission you should check domain authority, page authority, niche should be relevant to you site and also indexing. All the things you should check after that you do submission in order.

1. Bookmarking
    2. Article
    3. Forum
    4. Blog comment
    5. Classified
    6. Profile

3. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When others webmaster also practice the similar way, the chances for you to up ranking is hard. Try focus more on branding keywords promotion, those are the keywords hardly overtake by others competitor.

4. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am aware of Bookmarking, Article, Forum, blog comment and classified but what is profile?
    Mayank, can you please tell me about profile?

5. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you done some press releases? Maybe try that.

6. rkraj

rkraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Review your off activity whatever you have done in last 6 months. Remove all unnatural links if any, filter the links. Do proper & targeted work on regular basis.

7. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure that your site is not penalized by Google. If your site is penalized then check out your low quality back links and remove them then start work on it.

8. Rajpal

Rajpal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After the major google updates i think you should rethink about link building. Link building firstly if you are doing make it look as natural as possible.. Avoid spam sites, adult sites & such sites... best of luck...!

9. raptorpower

raptorpower
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think you check your website spam link .

sometimes spam link day by day low page rank .

10. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do regular off page activity to bring rank back of your site like bookmarking,
    article
    press release
    forum posting
    blog commenting and many other activity you can do.

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Forum Posting and Blog commenting are no longer considered effective ways of obtaining backlinks. Please make sure your advice is up to date before posting it.

12. scarlettjack

scarlettjack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See what your keyword target is in your on-page. Repeat at least 3 to 4 times in title, description, h tags, content, etc.

Secondly make dofollow off page links.

#12 scarlettjack, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
  13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I don't think it's a good idea to repeat keywords 3-4 times in a tag. That might be considered keyword stuffing, which is not recommended. Also, I think you should have mentioned that only high-quality links will help. Many of the old techniques are now considered spam, and cannot help.

14. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SMO, blog, article and blog commenting are best way to keyword ranking.

15. George Freeman

George Freeman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Almost anything can affect the reduction of positions in the search results. You have to analyze the information that you have. From the likelihood that it can be manual penalty and finishing that it can be updated Panda. But this is possible only under the condition that the decline was sharp. Also, there is the likelihood that you're trapped in the sandbox. Then you knocked out for half a year or so. If the position crash is slightly, then you need to continue your work and analyze changes.

16. webpro

webpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post Penguin panda update . Many people lost there rankings. If you website is totally lost then it might be penalized by Google Penguin Panda .

As you are saying that you did changed web content so now it should be 100% original . Now check website linking back to your site . You can use tools like SeoProfiler or check backlinkwatch.com .

If you find any irrelevant links link back either request them to remove links or disown then using google disown tool .

So you have to first remove all bad links and then start again building fresh high quality back links . Its a lengthy process so have to keep patience . you can always get it done yourself or outsource to any reliable website marketing firm.

Its also recommended to always use Google Webmaster tool to check your backlinks and register with google analytic tools to check your traffic and rankings.

#16 webpro, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  17. George Freeman

George Freeman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So if you think that the whole thing in a poor-quality content, so why are you talking about Penguin? And why are you 100% sure that the change of the content is a reason for the index fall? This is just a speculation. Without a clear analysis you can't give 100% to any penalty possibility. The assertion that this is Panda or Penguin priori can not be 100%. Because no one knows about it except the Google.

#17 George Freeman, Jun 2, 2014
  18. webpro

webpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi George

Yes I do agree that its not sure website fall down because of panda or Penguin update . But if there total lost of ranking and happened after 4th Oct 2013 then it might be due to Penguin update . Because its 4th Oct I think last penguin update happened . Anyhow its was said that the content is already being changed so website should come out from Panda update .
    So I presumed ranking lost due to Penguin penalty. There might be other reasons too for lost ranking

Monty

#18 webpro, Jun 2, 2014
  19. George Freeman

George Freeman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Changing content can bring you out from Panda, but it can the reason of Panda in the same time.

20. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all check it our that your doing it in a right way. And also focus on building backlinks with brands name rather then money. In the current trend Google is focusing more on domain and page authoring. Backlinks with brands will help you to increase domain authority.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.