Key factors for the Running buisness

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Bharat Book, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends,
    i had started another business of the software development and services, please suggest me what should be mine strategies for the running business successfully and which are the key factors effect them.

Thanks in advance!

2. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting any business is always create some problems. But if you have good business plan. You can carry your business as you want.
    one of most important factor is your experience. How much experience you have in software development and services industry.

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have just started with the business then your main focus should on getting the word out and informing more people about your business. You should also focus on delivering the best possible service to your clients so they spread a positive word about your business to others and in turn get you more business.

4. corelynx

corelynx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love to share my strategies with you :)...

1. Check out your competitor's activities
    2. Always deliver best solution to your clients
    3. Try to get good feedback from your clients
    4. Apply your experience, knowledge
    5. Always, give freedom to your employee...because with out them you will not able to run a success business

5. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, create a business plan. If you've made ​​it,the key to running a successful business is to set a proper target market and promotion. Once that's done, always keep innovating your services from there on.

6. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

business management system

First you make some good business plan.And strongly execute on that plan. The recruitment of fresher and experience get balance because it will help to reduce capital investment. Because you give to fresher low salary and experience get high salary.So initially avoid unnecessary investment

#6 partho, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  7. Eric Wolfe

Eric Wolfe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In software development, you want to deliver a solid product, with a great user interface, and understandable documentation. Make sure you have end users testing your product and providing feedback, and LISTEN to what they have to say. Even if your product is TECHNICALLY sound, an unintuitive interface, or poorly written documentation, will sink it.

Focus on doing your primary function WELL, rather than adding a lot of poorly implemented bells and whistles.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jay$

Jay$
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your products must be attractive to more than one customer. If each contract is for a "one of a kind" build, you can not charge enough and you will go broke.

9. Ashwani Kataria

Ashwani Kataria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Factor's Effecting initial stage of business

Key Factors Affecting business are as
    environmental factors, Policies of government, Your expertise skills and also many more. also you have to go through the market research so that you will be at win win situation

10. Cpwaterstone

Cpwaterstone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well in my opinion experience counts a lot in any business, and if you have experience in this field you will definitely successful.
    best of luck