Just one question

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions Archive' started by vinh dang, Jul 21, 2015.

1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't understand what the use of money in this forum is?

2. Razor

Razor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can change your username for $200 BAF cash.

3. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can be withdrawn,right?

4. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moved to the correct board you should have posted this in.

BAF Forum Cash, is something you earn via posting on our forums. This cash is a virtual currency, that has no real monetary value. It cannot be withdrawn for money, and at the moment, it cannot be bought for money.

What it is used for, is to allow people to purchase posts, advertising, or what not, for free, without having to spend physical currency on. So the only value it has, is the value people put on it, for free items.

5. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

advertise? where?

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are two places you can advertise, depending on what you are advertising. One place is the "BAF Cash Exchange". Here you can offer to exchange BAF Cash for certain "services", like blog comments, forum comments, tweets, or even joining a website.. If you are providing the service, you would determine what you would charge others for the service provided. If you are looking for services, you would determine what you are willing to pay. The other is the Website & Business Promotion Forum. In this forum , you have an actual, legitimate business where you provide tangible products or services for which you are paid actual cash. For these ads, you are charged $50 in BAF Cash.

7. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been out to this forum for months due to my business and yes I am familiarizing the site because there are a lot of things changes here. Nice to drop by on this thread and found new updates. I got $22 now I thought or maybe there such a thing where I can buy a customized avatar lol.