Just for Advertisers & Publishers

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by popwin, Jun 19, 2015.

1. popwin

popwin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys,

My name is Andrew from Popwin Team. We currently launched a pop-up & pop-under platform based on CPM . At this moment,we are in big need of good publishers & advertisers. What we do offer ? Any help they need with our platform,a bigger eCPM for as long as they will use our platform & an free API which we want to keep it as a surprize for the future,but it will be awesome!

So,do you guys have any ideas where could i get some stable clients for start ? Thanks :)

2. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please state what kind of traffic you are looking for, so it can be clearer for my fellow webmasters.

I, for example, have plenty of traffic in Latin America. Would that be useful for you?

3. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There seem to so many of these programs already. Some offer unlimited traffic for a month. Some have affiliate programs (like http://etrafficsystems.net).

What differentiates you from the pack? That would be a strong advertising and selling point that could attract new, long term clients.

I have to admit, having tried them, I found that none seem to be very productive.

Does anyone have a positive experience with purchased pop-ups or pop-unders?

4. popwin

popwin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Tedel - We're looking for worldwide webmasters which can be our publishers.Their site will be evaluated by our team and they will get a % from which advertisers will pay .The % can go up to 80% is the website have great quality traffic on it . If you know any people who would be interested contact us at email [email protected] or skype : popwin.net
    Have a great day ,
    And sorry for the long delay
    ~ Andrew
    @atlantisrocks - There's a difference between us and those guys - we pay our publishers for their traffic and select only the website that have great potential . We don't encourage the use of exchange traffic because of a low conversion rate.We will be different from the pack in a couple of months,after we release all our upgrades.stay tuned for them !
    Again,sorry for the long delay and have a great day
    ~Andrew

5. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@popwin I'm sorry, but I am not interested in giving you my traffic for free so you can sell it and give me just a percentage of your profit. If you want your ads on my site, you will have to pay for them in advance.

6. popwin

popwin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

80% of your traffic monetized doesn't sound good for you ? Ok ,it's your website & your traffic . I just made you an offer that would benefit both you and me .

We're not looking for advertising at the moment , but thank you for your kind offer.

7. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course not... As I see things, every advertiser needs to pay in advance.
    And I did not make you any offer either. *facepalm*

8. popwin

popwin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was ironic,Tedel.It was an answer to your "If you want your ads on my site, you will have to pay for them in advance. "
    Anyway,thanks for the feedback and have a nice day!