Jordan Howard

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JordanH, Oct 2, 2014.

1. JordanH

JordanH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all!

In case you have forgot the title of the thread already, the name is Jordan Howard!

I am a 19 (20 in Nov) year old male from Canada. I am proud of where I live and of my country!

A little bit about me. I have been developing websites for over 10 years. Yup. Pretty insane. I coded my first website when I was 7 or 8. Back then my knowledge was pretty limited though. Did not know much, and was only able to do a few things. Now travel forward in time, I own over 30 websites.

I am a web entrepreneur and an investor. I help invest into creative new ideas for those who show a promising plan and has a solid objective. I also love gaming. I have owned nearly every console you can think of. Even the oldies such as the Atari! One of my favourite games to play is Fable: The Lost Chapters. I still play it to this day from time to time. If you have a xbox gamer tag or a psn let me know :) (I play more on the xbox one now days though!)

I have known about BAF for a while now.I have lurked on occasions. Figured it was time to sign up and get started in participation!
    You can read a better detail bio of my interests and hobbies on my personal blog "That Random Canadian Guy" However, it is not my life story!

Anyhow, if you have any questions, ask me :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Great to meet you here Jordan, thanks very much for joining and posting. I've been fortunate enough to visit Canada twice. First time was Sault Saint Marie and surrounding areas, second time was in the summer just gone by and we visited Edmonton and surrounding areas of Alberta. Beautiful country and great people.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Welcome, Jordan, and thanks for the detailed bio. It's definitely much better than the "I am new here" posts. I look forward to your contributions.

Joseph Shivell

4. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF. Enjoy and stay active.

5. JordanH

JordanH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)
    Well, I like to think that is what introduction nodes/categories are there for. I see no point in saying "I'm new everyone!" when it can be clearly obvious.
    See you around ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Jordan Howard. Welcome to BAF! We're happy to see you here. Keep active & enjoy your stay here. Have a nice day.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow! Just WOW! So that means that you're much better now, How I wish I also learned to code when I was that young..hahaha