Joomla, Wordpress and Blogger-Which is the best?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Eminenz CW, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Eminenz CW

Eminenz CW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, please tell me which one is best.

2. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For blogging, Wordpress hands down in my opinion. For other types of sites, even though some may disagree, I also prefer Wordpress.

3. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not really about what's the best, it's just as a blogger/webmaster what are your needs and among it what do you prefer to use? In a lot of ways, Wordpress is one of the most preferred platform. I'm not saying that blogger isn't good, because it is. I use free blogger and it's much flexible to edit than free wordpress. I'm not really sure about joomla though...

4. Eli Sultanov

Eli Sultanov
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think wordpress i use it

5. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been attached in blogging community for 4 years and according to me that WordPress is one of the best Blogging Platform to achieve your blogging success easily and as well as we can broad cast our blog within social communities and major search engines through easy and quick CMS WordPress blogging platform.

6. sarahfriedlander

sarahfriedlander
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not really a matter of which one is best it's a matter of what your needs are. In my mind they are the following:

Joomla: This is a true CMS. A lot of the modules will cost money. You need someone with extensive Joomla experience to set this up and continue its maintenance. Not for the light-hearted.
    Wordpress: Highly extendable beyond traditional blogs, can act as a CMS if you have the right plugins added and configured. The nice thing about Wordpress is that many of the plugins are free or only have a small fee.
    Blogger: Easy to setup for someone with limited web experience and wants something with basically no maintenance.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choosing "the best" still depends on who you ask, and will definitely be depending on their opinions or experiences.
    I won't really choose one since I only used Blogger from your choices. Can you choose "the best" if there's only one? :p

8. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i would suggest you go with WordPress. It is easy to install and manage. You can add various useful plugins to further enhance your blog.

9. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes no doubt,wordpress is better among all others.It is very easy to use and handle.There are lot of plugin which can help to improve user experience and seo related issues very easily.

10. syed2011

syed2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use WordPress. It is free and open source software and mainly user friendly!!

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But remember, even though you use these SEO plug-ins, it won't help your site unless you configure or use it in the right way.

12. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been using wordpress for years and have also worked on Blogger and Joomla but the one that attracts me most is the wordpress. Though all of these are free to use but I think you will find it quite easy and intersting to work with wordpress. Millions of free plugins with a wide range of free and premium themes gives you all those facilities that you want. Easy to install, configure and manage. So, go with Wordpress.

13. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now days joomla are most user friendly from others...but you can also use wordpress

14. liquidation31

liquidation31
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only use wordpress.

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there a reason for you to ONLY use wordpress?

16. metmarko

metmarko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with the majority here - at first it all depends on the needs, plans and goals you have with your site. When you know what you want, it is an easier process in deciding which of the sites to use. For example I use WordPress with my own domain name and hosting for most of my projects as I want a site that I fully control/own, and have all the flexibility in terms of features and customization so I can create something that looks fairly unique and mine. Wordpress is great for this.

Blogger, Tumblr and others have their own good sides as well, but as said depends on what you plan to use them for.

17. abhirampathak3

abhirampathak3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear friend,

At first tell me which purpose you want to use Joomla, Wordpress and Blogger. They provide unique features for a web site.

18. madelinekim

madelinekim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion wordpress is the best CMS. It has many of good use friendly features and good tools that useful for create good designed website. You can also use it to create blog site. Its open source CMS and we can manage content of website easily.

19. darkeclipse

darkeclipse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wordpress is better, blogger layout looks like crap

20. christeen_R

christeen_R
    uix_expand uix_collapse

instead of helping I will give another option :)
    I used exai.com, they have a really nice website builder, and now they have a new app that turns your Facebook fan page into a website for free (you can turn your profile too and it comes out really nice)
    If you like to try search for "exai website" in the Facebook search or go to their website