Joomla Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Ocido, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to find the most reliable place for Joomla hosting service.
    Have seen that ViUX.com and ifastnet.com support these features within their shared hosting plans. Do you think what host would be a good option for me?
    What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

2. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do believe services from ifastnet.com are the best from my point of view.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

3. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Personally I consider Gigapros.com hosting to be the best for running Joomla sites. They are offering Special:
    Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box and they will complete free migration.

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems to me that Demontech.net is a good option to get hosting for running Joomla projects.
    They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.

5. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    Why not to give HostingSource web host a try?
    It is time-tested and trusted one. Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.

7. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If you ask this question to a web hosting user who is aware of hosting which is the best Joomla hosting service, then many recommendations come forth, but most of these propositions may come from instances suggested by others. To be honest, if the user is happy with the service of the specific Joomla hosting provider, then that provider is the best Joomla hosting service for that user.

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

IMHO, the good reliable host called DailyRazor.com will meet your expectations.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

9. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As an alternative host, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their servers. The uptime is 100% so far and the pricing remains competitive. When it comes to support, they are very fast when responding to any of my support emails. They are active 24 hours. I am one happy customer! Just give them a try!