I've just created a web site 1 day ago check it please .

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by us0343, Sep 26, 2011.

1. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Usman, the site still needs a lot of work. Focus on trying to communicate the benefits of using your site very quickly, in such a way that your first time visitors can very quickly see what your site is about and how it can help them.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is first time I get approach with sites.google.com. By default the site is it protected by SSID?

Usman, those images and text is not consistent, by smaller those products gallery you can easily added more products.

4. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usman, I would like to say...

why not changing the color scheme to make visitor comfortable being in your site?

and adding little description will be usefull too.. for example
    adding description under DIGITAL MARKETPLACE?

5. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I understand your point sir, i need to put a domain name and Description/promotional Script About the Benefits for Advertisers or in other words,i should present a plan that can be fruitful for Advertiser,it will be Possible Soon... Well, By the way what would you say About this online Market program is it Work for earning ? And what would you say if i put domain name like this BlackMarket.com ?
    Thanks for reply

6. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know,it Protected by SSID or not. Im just using Google C panel for my practice if Site would work then i'll change the hosting.
    yes bro images and text is not consist actually they are demo advertisements. After construction i'll offer gif format animation that will consist on three images. And you can See there $0.0kilo market place there People can post Free Add of any kind but in the limit of $10.00
    Thanks for Guidance bro.

7. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alexis, are you talking about text and heading colors ? that can be change but if you talking about template color its not possible to change because that is not custom that's free template from Google i can't change.Well what's the better color scheme in your opinion ? And i Want to ask,should i put description about Marketplace benefits or about terms and conditions ?
    Thanks for guidance

8. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to ask two things to All if you can,First one is 'what do you like in this site ?' And second is 'what do you dislike in this site ?'

Regards
    usman

#8 us0343, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  9. FB92

FB92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well the site name is one thing that I dislike. You know when you're in the browser and it says what it says on the tab? It says 5kilo market place. I would suggest changing it so it's 5kilo Market Place as capitals make it more presentable.

I highly dislike the content itself. Why have different colors no one can barely see in different sizes? You need to stick to a size and have it throughout the site. Also stick to one or two colors people can see.

I will review it further once you decide to follow my feedback.

10. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If this is more of a store, I suggest getting an e-commerce software.

11. broink

broink
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest to talk with a webdesigner and change everything. Good luck

12. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site looks like it has been made as place holder or an under construction page.I think you should seriously look into the design if you want the site to be good looking.

13. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the advantages of utilizing your location very rapidly, in such a way that your first time tourists can very rapidly glimpse what your location is about and how it can assist them.

14. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It reminds me a lot of GeoCities. lol It's not professional at all. I would recommend getting your own domain and some paid hosting. This is just not the kind of site you want to be linked to.

15. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you conversing about template hue its not likely to change because that is not made-to-order that's free template from Google i can't change.Well what's the better hue design in your opinion

16. Rina

Rina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there! My name is Rina..

I would like to share with you a free step by step video tutorial on how to create your first website.. Maybe you can check out my site & access my free video course & hopely it can help u get a little help.. Plus I even give away my free ebook as a gift from me to you!

To access my free video course & free ebook, Click or copy my link below:

http://www.rinajoe.com

Best Regards,
    Rina
    www.rinajoe.com

17. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well it is not bad dude...
    Great work...

18. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not to sound crass, your website needs to reworked. Black background, high contrast text, no form of structure, floating navigation. I can go on, but I suggest searching website standard architecture on Google and understanding what you really want to accomplish for your website.

Once you get a basic idea of what works (or doesn't) then you'll be better to critique and rebuild yourself.

Good Luck.

19. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using a new program you are not familiar with takes a lot of time and understanding so dont sweat it. Toy with it in your free time and soon you will have a site you can be proud of. I remember my first site i built and what i have now. Ah the memories!

20. ThirdSEO

ThirdSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You've got a ways to go my friend. You need to more clearly identify what it is that your website actually does. Also look into learned some basic CSS and acceptable color schemes. Is this your first website?