It Just Feels Good to Be Positive

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Christi Brown, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Christi Brown

Christi Brown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your attitude can really make a difference in the outcome of various situations in your life. The way you approach the things that go on in your daily walk can really impact you in ways you might not have thought about. Imagine you are going along your normal routine and you encounter a challenge along the way. How you handle that particular challenge can really mean the difference between a success and a failure.
    Being positive in the time of a challenge can really help make your life easier. You can experience less stress because your mindset is set on positivity and not negativity. There’s just something about being negative that drains all of your energy right out of you and puts you in a horrible frame of mind and mood which is not healthy. Being positive releases less stress and puts your mindset in one of a “can do” attitude which results in better results and not being stressed out. It’s amazing how a simple smile or laugh can change your attitude. When I am faced with a challenge, sometimes I just break out into laughter. Sometimes you have to laugh to avoid crying or being upset. It has really helped, plus when you frown, you get more wrinkles (smile).

The next time you are in a stressful situation or life just happens, take time to make every effort to keep a positive mindset in your daily walk. It can make you more productive and reduce stress. Have a wonderful day!

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just the title alone is already uplifting. As I always tell my staff during our weekly meeting, you have 2 choices in life - one is the positive direction and the other is the negative direction. It is plain to see that positive is what we want, what everybody wants, so why not be positive? Some people always try to see the negative like finding fault in people and that results in a negative aura for us. So I guess all we need to think is positivity... all the time.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being positive is one of the key attitudes that each one of us has to possess for us to be successful in life. If we don't look at the bright side of things, if we aren't optimistic, then we would not grow as a person and it would lead us nowhere. Always keep the right mindset so if ever we would face a problem, we won't be dragged down easily.

4. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We do not feel negativity for no reasons at all. The negative thought is there to put a check and balance on your oh so too positive outlook. Maybe you are not being reasonable anymore because you tend to deny the existence of challenges by being very positive. It does not hurt if you feel a bit negative at times. Take everything with a grain of salt.

5. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's always good to be positive but you still need to learn when to stop.. And think, you deserve better than that.. Whether it's an opportunity, business or love life..

6. addisoncave

addisoncave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes be positive and don't stop thinking yes i can do it, i can do it better not only in professional life but in your personal life also.

7. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Positive thinking attracts positive happenings and positive persons are seem more successful in their life - however being realistic has to back up positivity. I agree upon marrying "positivity" and "thinking" so it does not mean blind...

8. George Gonzales

George Gonzales
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You'll get to feel goodfor being nice and you just might make someone else's day.

9. DanielCollins

DanielCollins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Christi,
    I totally agree with you.Positive thinking is the key of success, not only for professional life also in personal life.
    If a person has positive thinking, he/she can easily deal with all problems.
    Thanks!!