Is windowsphone 10 still boring like windowsphone 8?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Ethan2, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My Lumia 525 's screen has broken last week, now I have to buy a new phone, but I hate Android and don't have money enough to buy an Ipohone. I come back to Lumia :) I consider to buy 730 but my friend said that Win 10 will change nothing, it is still boring like win 8 before.
    What do I do :(

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I have never purchased a Windows phone, but I don't think Windows 10 is available yet. I have also never purchased an Iphone, because I don't like the idea of not being able to choose the brand of phone I want. Plus, Apple has their own way of doing things, and I don't like the idea of re-learning how to operate a phone their way. Android, on the other hand, is available on a variety of phones, and works the same no matter what brand of phone you buy. What is it about Android that makes you hate it so much?

3. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Android require a higher RAM and GPU, android is not optimized like Windowsphone or OS, IOS. Wasting of money

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Optimized for what, and in what way? I have had only one problem streaming video with my Android phone, and it appears that the problem was with either the streaming service or the Wi-Fi provider, not the phone's operating system. Can you give us details on how the other phones are optimized better than Android phones?