Is this the right place to be?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Olashile, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Olashile

Olashile
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I am a guy just starting up, i really want to make a mark in the world of business especially online business. I dont know if i can get people who will put me through here without wanting to get all the small money i have in my wallet.

2. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First off I just want to say welcome to the BAF Community. I hope you enjoy all the knowledge and advise that the members of this community have to offer to each individual.

As for your question, one thing we can offer you here on this community is some great advise. I'm not saying we're going to do the work for you or anything. But, we will give you advise in heading in the right direction to the best of our abilities. We don't ask for money or anything of the sort for advise. We're always willing to give it. We just hope that you can utilize the advise we give you and use it to your fullest potential instead of just sitting thinking something is going to happen. Because to be quite frank with you, it just doesn't work that way with anything in life. It all takes some time and a lot of effort. If that's what you're willing to put in, then go ahead and ask some questions away. We'll be more than glad to help you out here!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Olashile and thanks for posting. I certainly hope that this is the right place for you. We always do our best to help and advise you, we give lots of free cash prizes to members and it is absolutely free to join and participate.

Why not ask a question or two in the relevant forums and then judge us on the responses you get. You might also find it helpful to post your goals and get some support in our Goals & Gratitude Log forum.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy and profit from your time with us.