Is this possible in SEO process?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, Sep 4, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to show my Company's website home page URL,company's Facebook URL,Blog URL and Linkedin URL at one by one for the specific keyword on 1st page of Google Search Engine?Is this possible?

2. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is very simple to show up for your company's name. You can do it for sure!

Then try showing up for a search phrase for all those things!

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although it can happen for a company name, I would not say that you can cause it to happen "for sure", and it is definitely not "simple". Having the same thing happen for a specific keyword would be extremely difficult, and I would say that to do it for page 1 for a specific keyword is probably impossible ( if I say it is impossible, someone will come up with one and then claim that that proves it's not). It takes a lot of work just to get one page to page 1 for specific keywords, and the work must continue to keep it there. Even if Google allowed one company to monopolize page 1 for a keyword, which they do not, the amount of work necessary to do it, if it was possible, would leave you very little time to actually run your business.
    I would advise you not to waste your time trying to do fancy tricks, and work on the normal SEO processes. If you do it right, and can sustain a properly designed campaign, You will be more likely to get the rankings you need.