Is this legit?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by JOEY BONNER, Jun 7, 2010.

1. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys- I came across this site and am just wondering if it's legit or not?-->http://www.onlinesuccesstrack.com It sounds pretty good...but just wanted to get your guy's opinion on it. I want to get to the top of google for one of my main keywords but don't have the time to do it. You think this would be a good solution?

Thanks!

Joey

#1 JOEY BONNER, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Absolutely Not! Don't waste any time on any scheme that tells you they have the "secret" to getting to the top of Google, usually in an unrealistically short period of time. The only thing they get is your money, and you get nothing. There is a lot of help available here on BAF with legitimate ways to get your site ranked. If you have a specific keyword phrase in mind, there are free tools available from Google to help you research to see how competitive this keyword is. There are also free tools available to see where your competitors are ranking.
    I should also tell you that getting ranked for any keyword phrase, and staying there once you get there, is going to take time. There is no magic bullet, or cheap "secret", to get you highly ranked quickly, and it could take a lot of work. If you honestly cannot take the time to do it yourself, you might want to consider hiring someone. Before you do, however, check them out thoroughly. I am almost ashamed to admit that there are not many legitimate SEO companies, and many will take your money and leave you with nothing.
    If you want to be taken seriously, you have to be willing to spend the time, and the resources, to take getting your site ranked seriously.

3. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@JOEY BONNER
    My Advice is that ...there no proof that they provide quality and good link
    get 100 links 97$
    Many of them clam that they provide but what they provide
    Link from Blog comment , Forum Post , yahoo answer and directory submission

4. zackjeffries

zackjeffries
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds pretty good joey. Looks legit to me. I might try it out myself. :) but I think I need to send them an email before I do it...

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The video is correct regarding the importance of backlinks. However, it is worth remembering that search engines may look suspiciously on sites that get lots of links very quickly, if the quality of content does not appear to justify it. Search engines may also penalise your site if they know you purchased back links to it, or sold back links on it. So you always need to proceed with caution before purchasing any backlinks.

The value of that offer really depends on the quality of back links they provide, and it's difficult to believe that they will provide 100 quality back links for $100. The money back guarantee, does sound very reassuring, provided of course that they honour it. If you do decide to email them, ask them about the quality and location of the backlinks that they provide and do some checks to ensure that those links would not be considered as spam.

6. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you guys for the great feedback and for taking the time to answer my questions. I went ahead and contacted the owner of this site, [email protected], and he was very friendly as well...so since I don't have the time to research stuff and do stuff on my own, I might try these guys out...Todd (the owner of www.onlinesuccesstrack.com) said they'll refund my money if I don't see results...so I figure it's worth a shot.

7. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like it. I don't have the money though. but like Fergal said, be sure to ask about where the backlinks are placed and blah blah blah.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

JOEY BONNER once you use that service please post back here, to let us know how it works out for you.

9. VincentDonovan

VincentDonovan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

just saw this one...backlinks are really important.its easy to build them manually but its critical to make sure its worth the link. perhaps this online success track thing can help most businesses who can spend 100bucks for those powerful links. thanks guys... the video on the site was very appealing as well... nicely done.

and Joey, you might want to look over these list of bank link service...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...nk+services&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m8&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've just done a search on Google for link:http://www.onlinesuccesstrack.com/ the results show that they don't have any backlinks to their site, indexed in Google.

Do they not use the service themselves? If not why not? If they do use it, why is it not working for them?

11. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I heard about www.onlinesuccesstrack.com from an email that I got from a marketer. So perhaps their main source of traffic comes from email marketing and not SEO?

12. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I ended up purchasing the backlinking services at www.onlinesuccesstrack.com today. Will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

13. stormshellx

stormshellx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I kind of doubt thats legit, it would be a waste of time to do that if you ask me, you'd be better off starting an online business or go on ebay buy stuff and sell for a higher price, thats my tips lol

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I followed the link in one of your other posts, and found that, other than the video, there are only three links - a link to become an affiliate, an email link, and a link to the Privacy Policy. There are no details about where their backlinks come from, how they get them, or anything else. I would not purchase links from anybody unless I had more information about the company and their services. And I would definitely not waste my money on this one.

15. qwerty

qwerty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry i don't heard about that site.
    To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:
    1.You can read user reviews,problems,their quires,responses and rating about the site in any forums,Google search etc..so that you can know more details about the site.
    2.You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com and know the owner,technical,administrative contact details etc..you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.