Is this eco-friendly idea sometihng you would consider?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by nstinctiv, Apr 18, 2011.

1. nstinctiv

nstinctiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there, just wondering how many people out there would consider themselves to be environmentally aware or responsible? I found that a lot of my friends were too busy or uninterested in changing their lifestyles to pursue environment-friendly causes and so I found this. This is a t-shirt company whose director I have contacted which promotes t-shirts with environmental awareness t-shirts that are really original. Plus, all production is environmentally aware and carried out with an aim to reduce the carbon footprint.

Check out the animation at http://www.nextinct.com and its all explained.

What do you think? Would you be willing to to wear a t-shirt like this, or do you consider this to be a simple way of making the way you live more environmentally friendly?

Suggestions welcome, Thanks

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's a great video and it communicates the message very well. I would be happy to wear a T Shirt like that and to feel that I was doing something positive to help the environment and to protect endangered species. On the other hand the T Shirt prices on that site are quite high and the 15% of profits that go to help good causes really isn't that high, in reality this means that 85% of the profits go to the company making and selling the products. Wouldn't it be better to purchase similar products directly from charities that are active in this area?

By the way, can you please tell us who produced the video?

3. syed2011

syed2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I already got one of it and am happy wearing it .. :)