Is this easy online business model good or not?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by BlogMarketingTip, Jul 18, 2013.

1. BlogMarketingTip

BlogMarketingTip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You create a website with one single page which is a highly converting opt-in page with a free gift offer. Sign up for an email marketing service like Aweber. Purchase CPA's from a CPA affiliate network to get people on your list paying $1-$2 per sub. Then apply to a CPA affiliate network to become an affiliate. Promote their CPA offers to your list. To keep people on your list you can send them valuable how-to video courses like twice a week or so. You don't do anything else just regularly buy subscribers, give them value and promote CPA's to them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of online marketers are using this model and it does work. I don't know if it is OK to promote CPA offers to your lists as you may discover that a lot of them will unsubscribe and you may not get even if you consider the time (and finances) involved in getting them to subscribe to your list and the income (it depends on how you're targeting them and what they are subscribing for). It is probably better to promote products that will get you recurring income.

I personally promote only programs that I have tested or still using. However, test it out and see how it goes ;).

• Like Like x 1