Is this a good hosting offer?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Shole, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take a look at those hosting offers and tell me how come users don't buy them :(
    I have made discounts and special offers with free domains and stuff yet still almost no user bought hosting :S

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The plans look to be good value Shole. Where have you been promoting them? Do you have a website to promote your hosting services? Please feel free to post the URL in this thread so we can take a look at it.

If your sales are not as good as you'd like them to be, it's most probably down to factors other than price. When purchasing hosting the primary concerns of most business or website owners will be related to uptime, reliability and the quality of the host's customer support. You will need to convince your potential customers that their site won't go down and that there will be someone available to help them, should they experience any difficulties.

3. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the info well i did a promotion so to say on forumpromotion.net but no one replyed or pmed me :( well its a new host so its 100% up time also i have added hosttracker to the site so i can see if it is 100% uptime and for now it is.
    My site is http://ihost4you.com/

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Perhaps you should focus on promoting your free hosting offer and build up a strong base of webmasters who are hosted with you. Once you have done that, you could start promoting your paid hosting offer to users of your free hosting service.

Do you think that might work for you?

You could also promote your hosting offers in our Free Advertising Forums and in your signature here on Business Advice Forum.

5. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The problem is i need $ to keep the paid hosting :( but i think with a bit promoting it will all be done thanks for making me understand that i didn't promote enough :D

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What about making some money by selling ad space on your site?

7. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Posted ad brite but for now my site isn't even indexed by google i think so probably not much money :(

8. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why isn't it indexed yet? Is it brand new? Not being indexed yet and being brand new would explain a lot about not having sales. :) The domain name's not been banned by Google or anything, has it?

9. MyAdService

MyAdService
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds like a good offer to me

10. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unlimited bandwidth and space can be abit worriesome.

Theres is no such thing of a unlimited harddrive, edventually the drive will run out of storage space. and same thing for datatransfer, unlimited bandwidth would need a large sort of dedicated lines strictly to one private network.

I think maybe offering Uncapped usage would be a better idea, unlimited could lose more sales then actually gain them.

11. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. I won't even consider web hosting that's "unlimited". They usually attract the wrong type of hosting clients... from the bottom of the barrel.

I now offer my own hosting, but I find it works best with added services, like home business incubators and training programs, affiliate programs and other practical, useful add-ons to help people get started in their own businesses. That includes low-cost marketing automation systems (integrated autoresponders, shopping cart, affiliate management, ad tracking, real-time reporting, etc).

When you add value like this, the hosting ceases to be the main offer. You set yourself apart from your competition and become a valued resource, not just another me-too utility.

John

12. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

NO its just a new site.
    Also those offer aren't active anymore had some problems with my reseller :mad:

13. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Correct'o ^_~

PS: any SEO? I see the metas are standard...

14. imzune

imzune
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bluehost.com, you can try

15. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first deal is amazing.

16. InspiroHost

InspiroHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Shole,

Check out our hosting plans. They are economical, with fast and reliable service and support. I am sure you'll love them.

17. 50dolars

50dolars
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I also found that stable prices. I wonder is: I was in Vietnam I would like to purchase the service, I will pay like?

18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.