Is there need of highly qualified work force for online business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Navida, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This question is pondering into my my mind for many days. Today I realize that why not I share this to you people.
    May be I can collect reasonable answer from you people.

If we hire highly highly qualified workforce for online business it will increase our cost. so, by hiring a less qualified but skilled labor in the start of a business can we generate maximum revenue?
    Or
    It is must to hire qualified staff for online business?

2. Host.co.in

Host.co.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well most of the time your qualification has nothing to do with your day to day business activities, and an experienced person is always superior to a the highly qualified but non-experienced person.

3. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of this type of decisions will be also based heavily on what types of qualifications / skills you are looking for within your workforce and how good your training programs are. Pay rates and talent are rarely connected / reflected within the workplace. There are so many different variables that go into pay scales such as full time vs. part time. Salary vs. hourly. Virtual or in-office. Benefits or no benefits. You may also want to try both hiring / wage strategies and see which one works out best for your company. What type of business are you in? How many employees do you have now? How many are you going to hire?