Is there any Latest strategy for link Building?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by joy.linford, Dec 23, 2013.

1. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys, I would like to know that where can i get quality backlink instead of SBM, Directory, article?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is no "latest" strategy for link building if you have been following the accepted guidelines from the beginning. In spite of what others, even some here on BAF, may think, getting links from forum signatures, blog comments, directories, and other methods where a large number of links can be created quickly will not work. The best way to obtain links is through writing articles and/or blog posts and sharing them on networking sites such as LinkedIn or MosaicHub, and/or promoting the article or blog post from your business page on Facebook. You could also create original, informative content for your website, and then promote it so that visitors to your website can link to it on their own (this is sometimes referred to as "earning" links).

3. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i recently heard that after 8 to 10 years SEO will end/ die.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

They're now giving 8 to 10 years? Well, at least that part is new - I think. Every time Google makes a major change to their algorithm, the doomsayers come out of the woodwork saying SEO will die, or is already dead. SEO has changed as Google's algorithms change, and will continue to do so. It is not the same as it was 8 to 10 years ago, and will not be the same 8 to 10 years from now, but it is not going to die.