Is there any e-commerce software package that you could refer me

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by naveen_cooldude, Nov 20, 2007.

1. naveen_cooldude

naveen_cooldude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm currently looking at creating an e-commerce site. Can anyone recommend an e-commerce software package that is both secure for my users but also easy to manage and cost effective for me?:)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you looked at osCommerce or 2CheckOut?

I haven't used them myself, but from what I've heard they are very well known, regarded and trusted.

3. Gsv13

Gsv13
    uix_expand uix_collapse

oscommerce all the way however it takes time getting used to. Also you could try Joomla with ecommerce addons.

4. HJ-Andrew

HJ-Andrew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OsCommerce is great. There are many templates and things of that sort available online for you to use. It is open source, meaning it is free. It really is a great piece of e-commerce software.

5. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, cooldude:) Do you interest to buy business hosting package which is included e-commerce solution?:D

6. charlesying

charlesying
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A shopping cart is essential to selling products online. Unfortunately the best shopping cart may be useless if customers cannot find it. Therefore it needs to be possible for them to find the shopping cart. It also needs to work consistently and mesh well with the payment system. If someone is unable to complete a transaction they will likely go to the competition and make their purchases there. This loss of revenue can be devastating for ecommerce website design.

7. habeebraja

habeebraja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many company who are in e-commerce site design.There is one of the best company which i found was Adodis Technologies.They are purely in website devlopment and done more then 400+ e-com website.I started online business for my garment shop,at that time I was also looking for e-com website and bit much confuse where should I go.Then i got the company Adodis and really what the work they done was very impressive and systematic.I really like that company.I think that is only a company who can give you the best solution.

Right now in market there are many tools for e-commerce website.you could try Megento,Drupal,Joomla for the e-commerce website.

#7 habeebraja, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010