Is there a way to automatically increase my website's traffic?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jason520, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am wondering is there a way to automatically increase the traffic of my website?
    I am consering some SEO software that can automatically increase traffic and flow rate?

• Like Like x 1
  2. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Increse your webtraffic using
    bookmarks
    directories
    articles,
    blogs
    etc
    there are some free tools like Google analytic which help to identify the keyword position, page rank and number of visitors for your site.

or else go for the professional service providers(eg : Nichesuite)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Unless you are looking for a lot of useless traffic that has no interest in your website, I would stay away from any software that "automatically" increases traffic. As far as SEO is concerned, when done properly, using ethical, legitimate techniques, it will increase your targeted traffic, which means you will get visitors who are actually interested in your product or service, but it will take time. SEO software that will "automatically" increase your traffic does not exist.

Please do not use your posts to promote your business. If you have something useful to add, you may do so, but using every post to promote a particular website or company dilutes the usefulness of whatever good advice you may be trying to give.

4. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To increase the web traffic use some tools like Google analytic
    Google analytic will help in identifying the best keyword, traffic rate, and the frequency of visitors to your site. using some bookmarks, directories, and PR will gives you the high traffic
    all the social media activities will enhance number of views for site.
    For any professional service in increasing the traffic of your website visit Nichesuite.

5. sslrenewals

sslrenewals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a so many ways to increase your websites traffic automatically by using some free tools of directory submissions, Social Bookmarking Submission, etc. But in my opinion, all this type of activities not useful for long time. I suggest, do the all SEO activities manually.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think natural traffic is more useful than unnatural traffic. If you want to increase your websites traffic than you can go for link popularity. If people will know you than people will visit you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to get real traffic is
    - Target a keyword related to your site which have good traffic (check at Google keyword analysis)
    - Optimize that keyword to get rank (Minimum at top 10)
    - If your at top 10 in Google at those keyword which have good traffic (then obviously your traffic increases)
    This is the best way to get traffic as well real.

• Like Like x 1
  8. synconlinemedia

synconlinemedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your question is to fake traffic to your website yes there is. There is software and services that will increase visitors to your website that are considered black-hat. There are pros and cons to doing this. One pro is your analytics will show more unique visitors to your site. This could temporarily help your SERP (slight chance). There are way more cons. One is your bounce rate will go up which in Googles eyes ids a sign that a site has poor content. Another is it will mess up your "real" analytics so you wont have a good way to track your real traffic. I would stay away from it.

If you want "real traffic" the fastest way is PPC (Ad Words). My second favorite way is writing a really good press release. If it gets picked up it will give you lots of traffic. Also try Pinterest....I get a lot of traffic form posts (not great traffic but traffic non-the-less.

• Like Like x 1
  9. chipper

chipper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is no way to "automatically" increase website traffic unless you are looking for useless traffic.

you need to be:
    - consistent in posting new, relevant, and quality content
    - diligent in promoting your site and contents on your social networking pages
    - patient in waiting for the search engines to find you (and they will find you. whether or not they like you is a different story)
    - adamant in using white hat seo strategy (like posting links of your site on other sites. remember white hat strategy only)

10. Andreas Vanaerde

Andreas Vanaerde
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How expensive is the use of Google Analytic

11. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I can agree with you. GA is an useful tool to analyze the database, can monitor the traffic rare, and visitors.

12. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought it is free..

13. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Err, I am wondering why you say those are fake traffic. I mean if I still can see the traffic from GA or Majestic SEO, it really shows the traffic comes.
    I am so confused that should I use software submitter or PAD submitter to do the promotion.
    Some people told me those work out.

14. anurocked

anurocked
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah PPc and SEO are good options,for driving traffic to your site

15. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your suggestion. But, I am not familar with ppc. Can you provide some tips?

16. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't want to be rude but creating traffic through automation is a bad idea - perhaps it will only take you to a short term result.

17. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no such thing as automatic when it comes to traffic. Stay away from those who claim they can. It will be short term and the traffic will not be of quality.

As with most things in life, you have to put real and constant effort into it and you have to do it right. This means long term investment of time and money.

18. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You'll died before born. Automated work decrease the traffic as well tell search engines to spam.

19. kennyschwimmer

kennyschwimmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right said, there is no automatic way of getting traffic to your website. SEO is a very good way of getting traffic to any website but, even that needs time and most importantly loads of effort.

20. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, GA can help us to do the analyze.