is that a scam?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by indecandy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. indecandy

indecandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everybody,
    I have a business, and I have a problem with debit machine.
    I rent the debit machine 2 months ago, and they withdraw my rental fee every month, but this month they withdraw 2 times with 1 fee of rental and 1 fee is merch business( 123.35$). I think it's something wrong and I call customer service and they told me, there's a mistake so they will give back the money for me. It's silly, If I didn't call them, they will give the money back for me? And everybody think this is the scam???

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I never heard this kind of problem. What is the deal with you?Do they give back the money?

3. gumrosin

gumrosin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also never heard this kind of problem.

4. Life_is_good

Life_is_good
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i think it likely is a scam. could more than 70 percent.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not sure yet if that can be considered scam or just a technical error.

If calling their customer support ain't got you any answers yet, here are some thing you might do:

1. Check their TOS and review it, especially in areas where there are errors or complains, etc.
    2. Go to their head office and talk to them politely, (if calling them does not work or solve your problem)
    3. You may either get or don't get a refund, rather the excess payment taken from this month might be deducted on your next month's payment - something that you should ask if they don't allow a refund.
    4. If they still don't act on it, you may visit your lawyer and ask for legal / professional advice.

Goodluck.

Thanks,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1