Is survey a good business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by magician661, Oct 26, 2009.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi everybody

i have many question about survey

1-what is the best survey site ?

2-how much can i earn money every month from survey?

3-how is the business ?

4-what kind of electronic account do i open such as e-gold , webmoney-libertyreserve and etc... !

5- which one do i open for transfer money and withdraw to my account ?

thanks a lot

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You need to be very careful with survey sites, especially ones that ask you to make an upfront payment, there are a lot of scams out there. Due to this high level of reported scams, personally I wouldn't recommend it is a good way to make money online. Have you considered building your own site or blog?

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. The best survey site is depend on where you from. Suggest planet pulse if you are international member
    2. Again it is depends on the survey and your location. Basically you can earn from $1 to $10 per survey.
    3. Not sure
    4. Most of them pay via paypal or check
    5. Paypal

4. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am from india

5. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if u want more information about survey

then have a look at this blog post

http://realitybites.in/exposed-truth-about-paid-survey-sites/
    u will get the answer of first 3 question

6. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanx realitybites.in!!!!!

7. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

see, i dont really know about the survey sites, but yes manual surveys are really appreciated and trusted more by companies, if you are planning to start a survey business, yes go ahead, but as far as site is concerned i really dont know about it

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For the member from india, you can get $1~$10 per survey generally. However, there are not many survey for the member from india or international member. It might take you half year or more to achieve the minimum payout due to less survey

9. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As far as I know, survey world is full of swindlers. They are world best spammers as well !! Once I completed a survey with the hope to get some quick bucks But from the next day, I started receiving hundreds of e-mails with multifarious subjects from unknown senders!! Oh my gosh!

This is almost 100% sure that as soon as you give your e-mail address to them, they will sell it to spammers even if you quit without completing a survey.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can suggest you to stay away from survey sites since they are full of scams. I have seen some people who lost their precious time in answering surveys but they all fail to earn even a dollar. Plus, most of them wants you to pay a membership fee to earn alot more, that's what they say.
    I will definitely suggest you to look for another legitimate online job. GPT sites won't give you enough earnings.

11. ekta74

ekta74
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I joined some survey sites when i was a newbie in the world of "online marketing" .I still get their surveys(WHICH I DON'T ATTEMPT NOW) where they initially ask a bunch of questions and once they have collected all your info,you get this message "Sorry,you do not qualify for this survey,however we would like to reward you 5 points for the efforts you made" .They giving 5 points and the payout will be made once you reached 1500 points($75).Isn't it shocking?? So i had a very bad experience with this kind of "money making" scheme where you don't actually get to earn money even if you put a lot of hard work.so i consider it as a "waste of time"