Is online earning is real or fake?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sriz, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sriz

sriz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have known about online earning from various means. They promise to provide an easy income through easy works but the most embarrassing fact is one is unable to earn even a mere income through hard works. Can this online con be stopped or not?

2. AidanShy

AidanShy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online work is real and they also pay for the work.
    But, the most important thing is that You must be at a reliable platform.
    You can earn a lot through a an easy work.

3. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There is no such thing as easy money for easy work, at least not for long. If the work is so easy, too many people jump in and drive down the profits. There is money to be made in online ventures but it takes a good idea, good implementation and HARD work.

Before Google's Panda and Penguin algorithm changes, it was possible to buy an exact match domain name, throw together some remarkably poor content, do some black hat (very cheap) SEO efforts and make a few bucks off random searches. You wouldn't make much money on any one site, but you could repeat the process over and over again.

Those days are gone. There is still plenty of money to be made online but you have to figure out how to do it. Relying on a search engine to consistently dump free traffic into your lap is not going to make you money in the long run. You need to offer something that keeps people coming back to your site.

• Like Like x 1
  4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some of them that tells the truth though. Most of the methods I found back then were all saturated and shared by people on the net and before you have implemented it, there are already millions of people on top of you.

5. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online is possible, but it has become like a needle in a haystack to find legitimate income generating opportunities. There are so many scams on the Internet that you may work up to an eligible payout and not even get paid by a site or program operator. You see, it's one thing earning money online - but it's another thing getting paid! Just because you earn does not mean you will receive your pay. If you want to avoid these scams, then it's probably best for you to create your own product or service which puts you in control of your business and earnings.

6. shnoop

shnoop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everything today has become online and people are buying and selling products and services online. You can easily figure out the quality of online transaction you are going to emerge into by previous reviews.

7. Boomer

Boomer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use to think it was fake and would not believe you can make good money at all online but now I have changed my mind since I make an extra $300 a month online which is not bad at all.

8. Paul0130

Paul0130
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is real but it takes a lot of determination and hard work

9. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know, alot of people want to make money ... whether it's online of offline, but I'm finding more and more people trying to get rich easily. Making money, and getting rich, takes alot of hard work and I'm not sure of the online con you speak of, but they're obviously talking alot of B.S. Getting Rich Easily doesn't exist. Interestingly enough, I recently did a podcast about that same topic. If interested, you can check it out here.

10. Electricwriter

Electricwriter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make a living and earn 'real' money through online work. The operative/keyword being 'work'. If you are constantly signing up for get rich quick schemes or fruitless affiliate programs then the chances of making money are slim and zero at best.

Finding your niche and putting in the sweat can yield some satisfactory results. While people are willing to share some of their 'secrets' you should not enter with a naive mind assuming that you will rolling in thousands within a few months.

I have and still do have success with the online money making world, but I work for it as I do online writing and work as a chat host. With that in mind, I still enjoy expanding my earning abilities because it is important for me to have more than one source of revenue.

11. lilly

lilly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I think making online money is not bad you can get lots of money online by Write Articles,Buy Sell Ads,Google Adsense,Affiliate Marketing.The best way to earn online is to do freelance jobs
    Also many persons where do online work and earn lots of money with the help of it and if u do online work then u will not invest much for it.The online work is not fake there are lots of web site available to make money but there are some fake web site also so u just aware of it before u start online work.
    All the best.
    Thanks

12. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online money is the risky deal ,it may include both the real and fake money.If the site is giving you money without any investment, then that may be real,and if the site asks for a small investment also then its fake..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I couldn't agree more, amwarner. The biggest problem is that most of those people (I'm talking about the online environment) have no idea how to promote so they get into spamming others. They are also not willing to invest in their training (time and money).

There are people out there making several hundred thousands dollars a month or even millions, but they did not get there overnight. They definitely worked hard (or paid others to work for them) to get there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bizwise

bizwise
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning money online is simple you just need a digital product or services that can be sold online, register at gigspotlight.com , post your services/ jobs and start selling. it is that simple.

15. Parishad Sharma

Parishad Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is certainly real. Although the work seems ****, they pay.

16. Kamj

Kamj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making Money online is very real. I make money online and a good amount. Its all about having a solution, believe that you can make money online and selling solutions. This tip alone i gave you is worth over 5,000 dollars because most online business/marketers/entrepreneurs sell products and wonder why they make no money. When you sell solutions(Any product that solves the problems of another individual) you will make more money than you ever dreamed of.

When you say they promise easy money for easy work, that does not mean you do not have to work hard. Some companies aren't ethical and they manipulate their words so they can get potential customers but other companies are very ethical. Now in a sense you do make easy money doing easy work compared to other industries(work force etc..) but you still working hard in a different way. For example instead of working hard physical labor.
    You may be required to work hard in the form of reading books, listening to audio's, training your team members, blogging, researching the best paid advertisement vendor.

Stuff like that requires a little consistent and hard work but compared to working 10 hours a day at a job that you only get time off when your boss tells you. The online business work is easy compared to the work granted in the job force.

Trust me its real alright... If you only knew how real it was. I know more than 10 people making over 10k a month online

17. andrewpaulsonn

andrewpaulsonn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi welcome to this forum ..earning money online is not a fake is real work...but you have to work hard in online earning money

18. mauricecowell

mauricecowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There learning online jobs and yes you will be earning good enough if you happen to joined those that are legit.Beware that there are tons of scams online so even though you put in your 101% effort you will never earn a penny. If you have skills or you are knowledgeable on certain things like photoshop, wordpress, social media promotion then try to apply for a decent job online.

19. sebsuma

sebsuma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

possible but not the 4 hours they often claim

20. Cloudc.me

Cloudc.me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money is not easy, until you got some good deal in niche market

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.