Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by virt_train, Dec 13, 2012.

1. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there,

I manage a real estate lead generation website for almost 4 months now, and it is so frustrating :( that out of 198 unique visitors, not a single one turn into leads.
    What I did so far is SEO and Social Media Marketing..some of the keywords are ranking, others are not..

Currently, I am setting up an SEO campaign with the objective of increasing "search traffic", unfortunately, I still have very low low "search traffic" which is just around 8%..do you think it is still feasible to get into at least 50% increase of traffic in 2 weeks time?

If it is, what are the other techniques that I can do to increase the "search traffic"?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

No one can promise an exact percentage of traffic increase in a specific period of time, and 2 weeks is way too short for an SEO campaign. I am concerned that your search traffic is only 8%. Perhaps you are not going after the right phrases. You need to determine what phrases have the greatest number of conversions, not just traffic. Since "search traffic" , by definition, comes from "search engines", using the proper SEO techniques for the right keyword phrases is really all you can do there. In order to increase visitors who will actually convert, you need to go where these potential visitors are. Perhaps advertising in forums or websites that your potential visitors go will help to increase your conversions.

• Like Like x 2
  3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Managing a real estate website is really a tough task based on my experience. And 2 weeks time is really short. Though I can't tell exactly when. You should make some assessments on your SEO campaign before coming up with a strategy of driving search traffic to your website. Jeroxx advice is really good. you should find where potential buyers look for properties. Most of them are looking for Ads websites, forums, and other community websites that are related to real estate and target the right phrase.

However, that doesn't end there. Look for some offline competitors that can be a hindrance to your online campaign. When I was a real estate agent, I was running our own website (the one that differs from the main website of the real estate firm). I had a tough time in driving search traffic because the company is using a different level of advertising through billboards, they even put their ads on the back of the bus, and other means of advertising campaign and they included their website on that ads. Plus there are other groups of agents who run their own websites, some used classified ads websites.

So those are the things that hindered me in driving search traffic to my website before. You might as well facing the same problem but you are just unaware of it. Look for these possible factors and come up with a good strategy that will drive traffic to your website.

One of the big hindrances is the website's legibility. Bear in mind that buying a property means spending lots of money. And there are lots of potential buyers who are skeptical about real estate websites. They rather want to talk to an agent than to look in a website. Make your website compelling and not suspicious as much as possible. Provide the best information (paying schemes, tripping, etc.). All possible information that a potential buyer will look for before targeting the correct phrase.

Cheers
    Eureka

• Like Like x 2
  4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually unique visitor hardly generate conversion, they may leave the site and visit few more site for comparison. To make achieve the goal, you must monitor user behavior analyst on the page they landing, device and time spent.

5. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The hardest thing about increasing traffic is patience. It will take time as long as you are doing the right things.

6. Portal88

Portal88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you need to more patience, every business need patience, determination, commitment to grow. Please just make sure that you have choosen the right keyword, build your brand, and hope next year you're not the same again. Good luck.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Two weeks I think is not enough. But there are few SEOs who can try achieve your goal. Contact those in mini jobs sites guys promising to rank your site in a week. I can see them on youtube as well - but never expect it to last on top. Remember, those people who are into this business has tons of money.

I once tried the real estate two years ago and really it was tough the fact that I'm not knowledgeable about what I would be selling.
    And there is much competition which has the authority. There are few Aussies and Koreans calling me how they can avail units but I'm unaware lol..I think my site still exist. Fellow Pinoys must have heard of SRPCebu.

Some tips I got when I tried to seriously earn from it is to focus on where might just be my potential clients are from. Expats to be exact. or Some people living abroad, maybe there is an existing forum for them and try to get clients. its not about ranking anyway, its about getting more clients :D

8. jiashia

jiashia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

198 is not so much, usually staring from a 1000 will turn in to lead, means the traffic is targeted of course

9. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Better Google presence of your website will give you higher visitors but there is no surety about lead generation, it is completely depend on your website. If your website is not user friendly and you are not giving any offer with your services or products than you can't get leads easily. You need to put your product/services as a hot deals and show as better than the best service or product.