"Is Firefox Really Better?"

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by spyindiavimlesh, Apr 22, 2014.

1. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have always used Explorer. I am very comfortable with this browser and am hesitant to switch browsers, unless there is some real benefit in doing so. Can anyone provide a review on Firefox, and let me know if it's worth switching to?
    Thanks
    vimlesh

2. Anny87

Anny87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a SEO guy then you needed your browser should search engine user friendly. As compare to explorer, Firefox is much better. So would suggest you Firefox.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I had heard quite some time ago that Explorer was more susceptible to viruses and malware, but I don't know if that's changed since the upgrade of Windows to Windows 8, and any subsequent upgrades to Explorer. In my case, some of the add-ons for Firefox do not work with Explorer, and do not have versions for Explorer, so I cannot use it for business. I am happy with Firefox, and use it for both business and personal use.

4. spyindia.sanjiv

spyindia.sanjiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firefox gives you safe browsing with multi-tab feature.Private browsing allows user to surf the internet without recording history or cookies. Firefox is better web browser than any other web browser.

5. gamsoftware

gamsoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, I always use Firefox browser because it is safe and very fast browsing with the multi-tab feature. And, I am also an SEO person so I always use this browser because it is user friendly and it's much better for me.

#5 gamsoftware, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  6. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use fire fox as I have found it more friendly and security parameters are very strong. There are some add ons that are helpful for SEO campaign

7. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was a fanboy of firefox, until it got slow.. Then i got Chrome and I'm using it since then. There is no better browser for me.

8. spyindiapreet

spyindiapreet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont think so that firefox is better and according to me Google chorme is better then all web browser. But is you doing seo then firefox is best.

9. aryani

aryani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely, firfox is really the best browser which you can gives you lot of addons for your work. I mostly surfing internet on mozilla.

10. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it is better than chrome now. I do my work fast and I like it.

11. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used firefox, IE and now using Chrome. It is a reliable browser of google.

12. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

firefox is much better, tons of plugins to be used compare to some browsers. its an opensource to which its code are seen by thousands developers to making alteration to hijack your sessions would almost be impossible.

13. Johnpa012

Johnpa012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Explorer, chrome, safari. all are useless for online work according to me. I really hate these browser. Firefox is best for online work. It's really like development and seo friendly.

14. loveisblind

loveisblind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you must try google chrome which is best browser with fast browsing speed,huge collection of extension which supported by God of internet "Google".

touch and feel ,texture and i think everything is good but when come to Open source software Mozilla is the individual browser which stand alone in this market ...

15. peter90

peter90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firefox is good to use but sometime it hangs so much then it irritates a lot while you are working.

16. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think firefox browser is better for the seo purpose which is supportive nature. You can use other also, but Firefox nicely work.

• Like Like x 1
  17. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, actually for me, it's a Yes if for job and business purposes, because I can use more Add-ons that are really effective..

18. Johnpa012

Johnpa012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The people of online marketing or web services provider often use firefox. And i use firefox because no other browser is able to save every type of toolbars and addons

#18 Johnpa012, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  19. inlinecom

inlinecom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mozilla Firefox is not good because this is crash multiple times. I think Google Chrome more effective then Firefox.

#19 inlinecom, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
  20. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I mentioned in another thread that I have been using Firefox for years, and I don't recall ever having a problem with crashing. It has gone through several updates, and is now up to version 29.0.1. Some seem to like the speed, and it does have add-ons and tools that are not available for other browsers. Perhaps you should give it another try.