Is Facebook Ad worth subscribing to?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by centreforsurgery, Jul 12, 2016.

1. centreforsurgery

centreforsurgery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,
    I was just wondering if the Facebook Ad tool is worth subscribing to? As I'm trying to reach more traffic to my website.

Thank You,

http://centreforsurgery.com/
    Centre For Surgery

2. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends
    If you have good target clients
    I think it should be worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, Facebook Ads is a powerful tool to drive RELEVANT traffic to your website. When you sign up for Facebook Ads you can decide to whom your ads are shown and your pay for the ad only when the users click on it, which mean you receive in your Fan Page/Website people that could be genuinely interested in your product/service, however it is advisable that you create a landing page to receive the external traffic in your website in order to increase the possibility of getting them do the action you want them to do like giving you their email addresses or enrolling for a free webinar.

Your website has a great design, other strategy you can use to receive more external traffic is adding a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) section in your website and address the most prominent doubts the patients may have regarding to surgeries. Include the most relevant keywords in your niche that way the people that look for medical advices (the kind of audience that is more likely to get a surgery) will easily find your website.

I'm currently working for a Marketing and Design agency, if you need help engaging your audience we can help you, hope this information could be helpful.

• Like Like x 1
    #3 Luzmary Villegas, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  4. centreforsurgery

centreforsurgery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have found this very helpful and will look into the Facebook Ads in more detail as I look to use this to gain the relevant traffic. You have been very useful, thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Glad to hear that, you're welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  6. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook ads is as targeted as they come. Just so you know that they are wary of allowing some niches for publishers to promote. You can still get low cpc for some niches out there, it all depends on your ad copy, landing pages and how compelling your offer is.

7. centreforsurgery

centreforsurgery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for the feedback, it is very useful! I will take it all into account!

Thank you again,

Centre for Surgery

8. jimmayadam

jimmayadam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get traffic from Facebook and other social networking sites like Twitter ,G+, etc The paid can bring you more traffic if you are looking for it

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@centreforsurgery Until you fix all the problems with your site do not spend any money of facebook adverts. I suggested this in an other forum to your colleague.

Facebook ads can work really well but you need a highly optimised landing page - something your site doesn't have.