Is Education necessary?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by printingray, May 31, 2012.

1. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education is the most important for learning and development of a person. A lot of people go to schools and colleges because they think its right thing to do. My question is, is education necessary for success? If you get higher education then will you definitely be successful? I think only getting education with good marks is not essential for a successful life. Success is not only concerned with education its only the determination and confidence. What do you think?

2. Sonia Whitehorn

Sonia Whitehorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do believe education is important in today's society. However, alot of companies are looking for people who are experienced than those who are qualified. To be honest, if it's your destiny to be in a good job, you will if you have a degree or not. The beauty with working online in your own business(es) is that you do not have to produce a CV with a list long of qualifications or be interviewed and sit in front of 3-4 directors/managers. There are many people who do not have a degree or qualification to their names but who later become millionnaires!!! Work hard in whatever you do and you will be successful :) Hope this helps.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education is Most important things. Education is not decide to who's success. It's give you how to deal with real world...
    Education why is important? you can easy analysis with the cost of the school collage n all that. Means for a doctor studies you will know how much money invest. But above all you want education for make your self successful in your life... Education is used every where.. In good company or well company both need education... Some one always told me like Microsoft, Reliance owner they doesn't have more education but still they are number one... But behind this? The reason is That employee who work in that company. For this company rich hear because of Education that they employee have.....
    So corporate world Education is must need.....

5. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know about that news until now. Thanks Pat! That's really terrible. IMO, why would you lie about your education and also your skills. Although it's a plus in the resume, but if they were to talk you about it. It'll be really bad... even worse be public like that.

6. newbodylife

newbodylife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think good education can help you to enter a certain field . But , if you want to be a successful guy, then, i think, experience and determination are important points ,too. Hope this will help!
    Good luck!

7. pallavi004

pallavi004
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello I think, we can never think a respectful life without education.

8. john mack98

john mack98
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello i think eduction must important

9. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't want to pinpoint and say education is a necessary component of being successful. Personally, I think focus, determination, and drive are more key components than education because a lot of things you learn about business well, you learn from doing.

However, I don't want to knock education either, because it truly is a great thing. The thing that bothers me most about education is almost everyone goes to school for a specific job. Every time I decide to step into a semester or year of classes I take a different approach. I go to school not for the specific job, but for the knowledge that surrounds those jobs in that particular field.

Let's be honest, with the way the economy is, a lot of people have slim chances at getting the job they've always wanted with the degree the job used to require in the past. It's a lot more difficult and cut-throat out there now. That's why whenever I attend school, I look at it as a business investment for myself. For myself to become smarter, wiser, and to make better life decisions. Not just to pray and hope I get a job when I get that piece of paper.

So far, my attitude and overall self-being has completely changed once I started viewing it like that. I wish more people could, because you'd be a better off rounded person, which employers notice anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education can really provide supports and adds credibility on a person's credential. However, i believe that there are many forms of education and most of them are not the kind we usually acquired from regular school. For me, experience remains more important that diploma. Commercialization of knowledge only comes after the success of innovator.

11. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education in necessary to advance in life. You don't need classroom education though. Just pick up a book, etc.

12. garry

garry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do believe that Education is necessary because it play's a big role in your future.

13. sajjad7006

sajjad7006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education is very Important

Education is important All those countries which are high literacy rate they are developed in few year, like U.S.A Japan Germany

14. David7006

David7006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Eduction is very Important for the Progress and Respect, Without Eduction life is involved

15. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education is a molding part of one's life. Through education you gain a part of your life where it is molded through different experiences and achievements, knowledge and other resources which in return will help you in your future careers and professional life.

16. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have worked with marketing and developed some skills all through work. No education. But I have reached a point where it's very hard to get the kind of jobs I like. Here in Sweden, education is extremely important. If you don't have the right kind of papers, often it doesn't matter if you have skill or experience. Well, anyway it's somewhat comforting to hear people saying that they believe that you can get somewhere with experience, hard work and determination only.

Maybe it's not my destiny to find a good job. Or maybe I am just lousy on selling myself. Now instead, I am trying to start up my own company in SEO and Internet marketing. I know how to sell many things and many different markets. But damn, this is the toughest market I ever tried. Of course, I must choose the hardest one. :/

17. Mina

Mina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Trouble is these days people with higher education are less wanted because they're expensive to employ.

18. Choice Checks

Choice Checks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Education is the key to success. You don't learn, you wont earn. You cant have a successful life on the streets. Go to school. learn as much as you can. Do it for your self and not for others. You have to look after your self. Don't depend on others as it wont always work. Be successful in your life, depend on your self, and make your self proud. Its a hard world to live in, and you can make it easier on your self by learning as much as you can. Theirs always something we all learn every day. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. VoltageLEDS

VoltageLEDS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My personal opinion and how I feel about education...
    I believe Education beyond high school is some-what based on what the person wants to do later on. I know a few people who spent 50k+ going to college, and are still living with their parents, jobless. Anything you find in schools now days, can be found on the internet. You just have to find it.

For example, I am an Amateur photographer. Did I take classes? No. Do I love photography and want to get better at it? Yes. I've educated myself on photography and proper camera usage just by searching for techniques, and answers to my questions, now I find myself capturing beautiful images, compared to when I started. And the same applies to my business, which has been live since yesterday. I never took business classes, heck I barely even know how to run a business! I wanted to run something of my own and not work for someone else, so here I am, on these forums and many others, searching and digging for answers! So far I've learned how to Build my own website, advertise products locally and on the web through GoogleAdWords and Facebook, gained more photoshop and html experience, and many other things!

Like someone else said above, its not all based on having degrees and such. And throwing money at furthering your education is not *always* the solution (depending on what you want to do). I'm more of a hands on person so I prefer to get real world experience and teach myself, than have a piece of paper that says I'm qualified to do something. Its about finding something you like, then furthering your education for that passion. I actually dropped out of school and do not have a GED or Diploma. I consider myself to be a successful person so far, and its about personal success, not comparing yourself to people who have lots of cars or money. =P

Now that I've blabbed as much as I possibly could. Lets answer your question: is education necessary for success?

Yes education is necessary, but do not stop educating yourself about things, continue that education and learn new stuff as much as you can on a daily basis. With motivation and passion for life, nothing will stop you. Being in a positive mood and staying happy helps you learn! Have a great day. =)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ien Bell

Ien Bell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yup Education is Most important things. Education is not decide to who's success. It's give you how to deal with real world...