Is difficult to earn online now

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 25, 2015.

1. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My hundreds of articles were on articler dot com but now it is dead. My two years work has gone to end. Now what is future of online earning as I use to get traffic through these resources? I think these article directories will dead one by one. Will SEO be a difficult task in future ?

2. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Articles directories have already been dead since last year. And, SEO was never an easy task. Spamming was easy though.

SEO is a marketing technique, though majority of SEOs don't see it as one. SEO can be difficult or it can be easy, it depends on your knowledge of marketing. I suggest you get yourself educated in marketing concepts; do some courses, it will definitely help you.

SEO is not all about link building, there is content, web design, UI, UX, social media and other factors involved. You need to focus on all the aspects of SEO.

Some might be thinking that SEO is dying. The truth is, SEO is evolving into something bigger called Digital Advertising together with other activities.

3. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well with the advancements in the way google indexes pages and views SEO work I think a lot of spammy SEO companies are going to die out and leave behind those that focused on quality and proper SEO work. So we will have to see what the future holds for SEO.

4. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are still sites that you can publish on, hubPages is one, Gizmodo family is another, but maybe the best solution could be your own blogging site that ranks high enough to provide you traffic from searches, even if you have to pick topics that would get you on the first page of Google.

5. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Perhaps you are concentrating on the wrong aspect of your websites.

Instead of using SEO tricks (such as article marketing) you should concentrate on providing valuable content on your sites. Content that answers questions and solves problems will keep visitors on your sites, generate natural backlinks, and let search engines know your sites are valuable as the time on site statistics improve.

6. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why would you publish hundreds of articles on other site than yours. I would understand a few to let the world know about your field of expertise. I must be missing something, can you tell me the reasons for publishing your work on somebody's site. By doing so you creating a dependency relationship that you have absolutely no control of.

#6 IrekJanek, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  7. moneyguru

moneyguru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it's easier than ever, so many different avenues to go down. What are you looking to do? Do you own a blog?

8. pry11

pry11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No i don't think it is difficult......but it is neither easy also...because there various scam online jobs are available so it has become very difficult to trust them. online money can be earn by data entry jobs, affiliate marketing online captcha submission, form submission, online surveys etc.

Earning from online surveys is one of the way of earn money online but online surveys also have some pros and cons that we must understand before starting.

9. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is a challenging industry. What works the other year will not work today. It is constantly evolving.

A good way to stay relevant is to build yourself up. Capitalize on what you can do (e.g. writing). Then, build yourself as a brand. Market yourself and your services. Grow from there.

10. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The idea is to constantly update you blog with fresh content. You can't completely reply on articles that are written 2-3 year back. Everything gets outdated so its really important to feed your readers will fresh and informative content.

It is difficult to earn online and its the hard truth. But, if you devote time and work in smart way, you will ultimately make money in the long run.

Try promoting a hosting affiliate program it works for me, you can also get paid for writing article for other blogs.

11. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is true that in SEO, what works today often stop working tomorrow. Therefore, one of the most important things for seo is the long-term planning of your steps. Seo is a fairly complex field of knowledge which in addition is constantly changing. If you want to succeed in this field, it requires patience and diligence. There are many techniques that can quickly make you in the first place in the search engines. But just as quickly can throw you back from the top ten search results.

12. lptrendin

lptrendin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is becoming popular than ever before as organic traffic is more important than referral. But is very long but surely will get result at the end. That is for sure. But patience is must in this field.

13. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You should have posted you articles on your own site. Cutting out the middle man. Youtube and seo, I think would be the way to go now.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although having your own blog is a good idea, getting visitors to the blog is the hard part. Article directories can be a good way to attract traffic if used properly. Unfortunately, many sites were used as link farms, with low quality articles that are nothing more than sources for links. MBA Trainer became a victim of these low quality sites, and should have been checking them out before using them.

15. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Will SEO be a difficult task in the future? Possibly yes. Heck it is even difficult now for SEO is often a trial and error approach, especially whenever a new update rolls in. But once the update and algorithm is understood, this difficulty would gradually lessen until SEO would become easy as pie. I believe this trend would continue until finally marketers and SEO experts can no longer crack open Google's algorithm.

16. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree SEO is becoming too difficult now. A lot of competition out there. Certain keywords have been targeted by many. Those who have money to advertise would be the ones to win in the long run.

17. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it is difficult to earn money now. You need to have knowledge on SEO once you are engaged on writing sites. I used to write also for a famous writing site but as you said, it kind of died.

18. ConvertiVid

ConvertiVid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Whether it is online or not, it is difficult to earn money. You have to work your butt to make money. But if you are asking whether it is more difficult to earn money online today as compared to the past, the answer would depend. If it is SEO, it is difficult. But when it comes to selling products and such, it easier because of various social media sites and online marketing methods to use. Then again, this is just based on my opinion and not exact market data or such.

19. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As many people are becoming interested in earning online this sector has become highly competitive, that is why generating revenue is not easy. But I think the internet has a business model that supports billions of people even for business, so impossible is not the correct word. Yes, it is tough, so you can say it is difficult.

#19 manishsqrt, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  20. Tabish khan

Tabish khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO now a days has given a hard challenging task the backlinks which i had made last year are now dropping and i am losing them constantly because of which i have dropped down my traffic stats also now i am finding the right way to solve it.Right now i am concentrating on making more of do follow links which have stabled be and giving some quality content which has resulted in smooth flow of traffic to my blog.