Is Clicking Ads an Online Job?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by GekiDan, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have experienced doing this kind of thing when I found out that I can really earn online by just doing almost nothing. Just by clicking these ads, you will earn lots of dollars with a good number f active referrals.

I started out last December and joined lots of sites. Three months passed by and most of the sites that I have joined became a scam site and unluckily, I'm nearly on getting my payout, but some of them retained.... I stopped clicking when I finally be able to cashout about $15 and became active as a forum poster on DP.

I recently visited the site wherein I found out about this kind of "online job" and there are still people who advertises them and they said that they have earned thousands and thousands of dollars just by clicking everyday.

Now, my question is: Can be this be considered as an Online Job?

2. bojomojo

bojomojo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not a job actually.. You yourself said its 3 months and you made 15$, can this really pay the bills.. You also said "doing nothing" thats not a job either :d

There are alot of online jobs out there, you just need to see what you are good at, I am glad you are switching to forum posting, soon you will see what attracts you most.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, in forum posting, I am earning more or less $100 a month depending on how many work is available. I will never go back clicking those again....

4. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have experienced enough out of this clicking jobs. Except TREKPAY, other clicking, adviewing and earning money is hopeless. In Trekpay, it is possible to earn a decent amount of money with good amount of referral clicks.

I also started doing forum posting activities where I can earn some decent amount of money...!

5. dodyast2

dodyast2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not clear yet what is the description of working online. Most of the time, it is known as anything we do on internet and making money, it is considered as an online job. We don't count how much money we earn and whether it has a significant value or not.

6. eXtreme63

eXtreme63
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not a job
    who far did you reach from clicking ads !

It just a waste of time and effort

7. wesam88

wesam88
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This can work to generate profit you are many, but after a long time and you must work on accrediting invite members and follow-up of new companies, but work is tiring and needs time

8. akdesigns90

akdesigns90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i'm totally with you in my opinion 99.99 % scams site however if not it's waste of time and efforts for just few dollars for along time work..

9. oriloca

oriloca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am also into making money online. Some of the sites I joined became a scam and some remain legit and paying. I have a site that makes me $100 a month. So I'd say that this is a job for me. I also learn from it so it's a good thing.

10. mine210

mine210
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No clicking ads are is not an online job. We can't earn stable earnings from that site. I'm also into some ptc sites and keep clicking those ads but would you believe I can only reach their $2 min payout after more than 2 months because only did the clicking alone. Clicking ads cannot be considered to be an online job but it can be considered and extra job..

11. tranvinhthuy

tranvinhthuy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With me it's totally an online jobs.I think make benefits from clicking is not so easy but when you have enough experience,you can make hundreds dollars even more.I agree that 99% sites are scam but if you make the move fast,you can cashout very soon ;)

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I might say that it could only work out and earn hundreds of dollars a day if you have a good number of referrals which I can say is hard to get. Take me for example, I don't have any referral and I work on it on my own and it took me 5 months just to get $15. :(

13. daniboy10

daniboy10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if u invest you can make this a kind of "job" with a great downline and trutworthy paidtoclick...

but if u get scammed... u lose your money

14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PTC is just wasting your time, most of them are scam and most the post are lying. I never know anyone earning big money from PTC site. Yes, you can earn something like $20~$30 per month if you are lucky but the time you spend on it are not worth.
    It will be better spend those time on making quality website, it can give you at least few hundreds per month if you are doing good

15. MicroKannon

MicroKannon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I met one person on NeoBux who referred like 300+ people and makes like $200 extra a month.

16. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I meet more than hundreds people are making more than thousands per month from their website. That's the different between webmaster and PTC member.

17. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Clicking ads mainly we said paid to click sites, is not consider as a online jobs. For me, working with those type of sites needs a lot of patience if you are doing alone to reach a merely $5-$10 payout. It may takes you month or more to reach that small payout. Those people that claims that they able to make a lot of money through PTC sites, is mainly gettng money from referrals. If you are in referring others to work with you, then it is still a good choice, but i will never do PTC again, because as a matter of fact, almost all the PTC sites will eventually gone scam.

18. ankurmohta

ankurmohta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PTC Sites

There are many PTC sites currently available like lolbux, gripbux, swannbux and they all pay.

19. rockstarhobbo

rockstarhobbo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really depends, for me, I've been working in the PTC industry for about more than a year already yet i am not earning that much amount of money from it yet, the earning is just too small the amount, however those with huge amount of referrals could perhaps consider that as a job, I am now currently working on SEO.

20. jonromio

jonromio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with you. Even Most of these companies used they members and doesn't pay after they get to the Pay-out amount or raise it up to avoid payments for members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.