Is checking credit report quarterly necessary?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by perfectionj, Jun 29, 2012.

1. perfectionj

perfectionj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is checking credit report quarterly necessary?

2. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes! It's vital. Although you may feel that you're up to date on your credit history and credit score there's more reasons far and between to constantly check your credit. The main reason is identity theft. The sooner you catch something of this nature happening, the less of a headache it can be for you. It only takes 15 minutes maximum to check your credit score four times a year. I feel that is a price I can easily afford to pay to make sure someone isn't royally screwing me over.

• Like Like x 1
  3. creditreport

creditreport
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, we should check credit reports quarterly to keep an eye on changes that are happening in the credit record. You can get unlimited access to your credit report and score online at Freecreditreport.com

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, It is more like changing your account password every-now-and-then to make sure your account and information is safe and kept confidential.
    Tracking and monitoring your credit history also allows you to have an overview of your own credits in the past days/months/weeks you have went through.

5. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, It is Because i had a bed experience with this... So i cancel my credit card with that bank. And now i have Another credit card with different bank.. It is also help your business point of you.. If you take any thing by your credit card you must check your history...Also at least you remember where you used your credit card and also you can identified how many time you used your credit card in month... So for safe side you must.....