Is Anyone Making Money Online From Amazon and Click Bank

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by ammad, Oct 11, 2014.

1. ammad

ammad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to know, is anyone making money as an Amazon or ClickBank affiliate?

#1 ammad, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
  2. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ive been with amazon for months, i post to social media alot everyday and get alot of hits but not alot of sales. who knows if it was different if i had another major source of traffic. depends on your niche and traffic. if you dont get tens of thousands of hits i wouldnt recommend spending your time with it

you can make so much more with affiliates with just one product and $25 worth of targeted traffic

i would stay away from clickbank. i just joined and all of a sudden the tracking stopped and none of my hits were being counted. i looked on google and theres years of threads with the same problem, i canceled my account rite away

• Like Like x 1
  3. ammad

ammad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I promote my products on Facebook group page . I see only clicks 10 daily but no sales people are not buying . :(

4. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are close, but not close enough :). Posting directly on Facebook groups does not work any more, especially if the groups are very active and have tens of thousands of members.

Chances are that only a few people (or even none) will ever see your post. The real challenge is to get your content to appear on their news feed where they will definitely notice it and they may take some action.

I will give you an example of how I used to target (don't use this technique exactly as it is against Facebook's T&C since a couple of months ago, but it worked great until August - this is just an example on you should approach this matter, in my opinion):

For the firs 6 months of this year I have been promoting 3 products on Facebook: a guide on how to build a boat (ClickBank), information related to ADHD (mix) and some services to local businesses in the area that I live in.

This is after I did my research to see if there is a market for the products / services:

Step #1 I joined the relevant Facebook groups (only with members interested in building their own boat, not the ones interested in boating in general - parents or other relatives of someone with ADHD condition - all the members of the Facebook business groups in my area)
    Step #2 I used a tool, provided by SatoriPrime at that time, that would allow me to harvest every group members' Facebood IDs
    Step #3 I uploaded the lists into Facebook's Custom Audience.
    Step #4 I created the advertising campaigns, split tests etc. targeting the relevant custom audience

The results have been great: low advertising price (in many cases £0.01 - 0.02 / website click), CTR over 8-9% after tests and, of course, sales.

Facebook changes the advertising rules every several months so try to keep yourself updated with what works now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Milo Odin

Milo Odin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Woo same problem with me from last few days I'm not getting hops, Letme check it.

6. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I make money from Amazon too, posting my articles everyday. You are absolutely right, due to my traffic hit is very low, so I make only a few item sold in a month.

Anyway, I believe in quality contents will bring along with lots of visiting. So, I keep trying to increase number of my post everyday with hope it would be in Google page rank. Then, sales will come with traffic if it go thru as my predicting.

7. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have made money from Amazon. The great part about Amazon affiliate is when people go to amazon from your site the cookies are cached on their computer and if they go back the next day and buy some stuff completely unrelated to your products you may still get commission. It happens to me all the time. Good luck!