IRS tax return issue!!!

Discussion in 'Accounting and Taxes' started by lovisaalvin, Apr 1, 2015.

1. lovisaalvin

lovisaalvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

I have E-filed my return & it also was accepted by the IRS. How likely am I to receive the refund? !! I have also contacted many consultants within us. Most of them says within 21 days & someone says in one week for a direct bank deposit. Can someone tell me the exact day to receive the refund. Someone has suggested me to visit this site "www.taxnegotiations.com" for IRS tax help. Is this good company!! please suggest me some other good consulting firms other then this.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Once you fill out your return, you should already know whether or not you will receive a refund, so there is no reason to ask your first question. The method of filing has nothing to do with whether or not you will receive a refund. If you paid too much, you will get a refund, If you didn't pay enough you have to pay more. I don't know why anyone can't understand that. I personally e-filed my return and had it direct deposited, and I received it within a couple of weeks. One to three weeks for a refund, but no one can tell you the exact date you will receive it. The website you mentioned is for people who owe a large amount to the IRS, so has nothing to do with your question. Unless you owe a large amount to the IRS, you have no need of any consultant or legal representation.