iPhone ideas?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by JBMedia, Dec 14, 2011.

1. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a few iPhone app ideas that I know could be quite profitable. However, I have no clue how to design or program at all. My main question here is what should or can I do to make this app happen while also legally protecting my ideas?

2. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have few ideas, but no technical knowledge and skill in the particular area. If you have 4 ideas, you can share 2 ideas with partners and sharing profit. Balance 2 ideas keep it your own.

Through sharing profit, you will get earning, knowledge and skill.

3. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So what would be your advice to on the first thing I should do to get this ball rolling?

4. golocomktg01

golocomktg01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you can find a good application designer and developer who can work for you to ease the task

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start with 1 designer and developer, it can help you solve most of the task. Once you have production team, you can start marketing and selling activity.

6. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iphone apps are in demand but android too is used widely, why not make an android app as well?

7. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I was definitely planning on making the same for Android. However, this a newly thought of idea, and I have an iPhone. So I could easily research the things on iPhone right now and check user friendliness and such compared to with the Android. Although if I can get it started, I will also make it for the Android.

8. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hope your idea works. Do let us know what's it named and where we could get it from. I am a fan of android so I thought it would be a good market too. (will you let members of BAF have it for free? :D )

9. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I could definitely do that to the active members. Then get ratings from you all. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go for it yet, but if I do I'll let everyone know.

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can actually assign a company to work out for you, sign an agreement in black and white

11. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's not a bad idea, but would I have to pay up front for it, or are there companies that would design for a cut percentage?

12. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

JBMedia,

You could get a non-disclosure agreement or something similar for your idea. Then you could go to a few of the major freelance sites and get a few bids/quotes. If you like a company and a price for work you can just have them sign a non-compete contract and then pay them to get to work. Maybe do your lowest cost project first so while you are just starting out and learning what is involved at least you still have 3 other projects to apply all your new found knowledge. If you have the knowledge and the money to pay someone for the work I say jump right in taking baby steps of course and putting patience and research on your side. Curious to hear when you get an application off the ground. Keep us posted if you ever disclose the idea.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

basically you need certain percentage as a down payment, and then pay the rest after the program done. the percentage of the down payment need o communicate with the service provider. You gotta talk to the service provider for all those details

• Like Like x 1