Iphone 5 or galaxy s4 ? why ?

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by ramtin, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung Galaxy S4 is the best phone. Get it, trust me, you won't be disappointed, I used to have the iPhone and switched to the Galaxy S4 and I love it. I have way more features and a better 13 MP camera.

2. lisawayne

lisawayne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Galaxy s4 is better than iphone5, because it's camera has a full five extra megapixels, significant screen resolution. Various mobile apps can be found easily in s4 where as iPhone sticks only to Apple app store.

3. jamessmith4152

jamessmith4152
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Galaxy S4 is a spec and feature-rich smartphone. The iPhone 5, although a few months older than the Galaxy S4, continues to attract smartphone buyers due to its high-end specifications and the quality promise of Apple. If a bigger screen and the ability to customize is more important to you than go for Samsung Galaxy S4 and If access to the Apple Stores is more important to you than go with the iPhone 5S.

Thanks,

#23 jamessmith4152, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  4. alicejohn

alicejohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Each handset has its own strengths, from amazing screens to epic cameras and a whole raft of different features that give each device its own personality. I am using Iphone. I think its better in terms battery life and high features

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I don't know if Derrick is still here, but I thought I'd follow up on his original question. Both of the phones in his original question have been updated since his original post, and I wonder if anyone's opinion has changed, or if others have a preference between the new phones. For those who originally posted, has your opinion changed? Why, or why not? For those who have not, why did you choose the phone you did? The newest Galaxy, S6, will no longer have a removable battery, and will have a longer battery life and more storage, more like the Iphone. Will that change your opinion? Why, or why not?

6. daviddakari

daviddakari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think IPhone 5 is best. It is thin and light, and thus the iPhone feels substantial in your hand. It gives you long battery life so you can easily make it through your day.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread was started four years ago, and members are posting as if it is brand new. Since no one is willing to respond with updated information, this thread is being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.