iphone 5 and Facebook IPO

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by patrick0001, Sep 14, 2012.

1. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  2. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I saw that they released that, to me it's just crazy that they sold out of the phone within 1hr. Just crazy to think about. But to me it's not a huge surprise it sold out that fast. The Iphone 5 is really the only iphone I really see that was worth getting released. it by far got the best updates and new features are were the other ones. The worst part about this whole release thing is I bet within 6months they will have another Iphone ready to be released to go out of stock withing 30minutes this time. Just mind boggling to me.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The quote describing FaceBook, in that article from Mark Zuckerberg is very interesting "Now we are a mobile company". A huge proportion of Internet traffic is now over mobile devices. All website owners will need to be very conscious of this.

It is also interesting that a feature in the new iPhone gave FaceBook shares a much needed boost in valuation. There are a lot of benefits to be gained from collaborating with other businesses.

4. BNB

BNB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Facebook stock going up. I got suckered into buying some of it on the IPO!