Invoice reminder soft

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Dawkins, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Dawkins

Dawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have big number of clients and their paydate is differ, almost every day I must check my list to know closest dates. I wonder if there any automatic tool which will notify me and send automatic emails to my clients? As I know such tools are known as autoresponders, right? Quick goolesearch gave me lots of names and I need one and the best. I've also found Tickletrain.com services, they are cheap. What can you recommend folks?

2. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take a look at freeagent.com/ , Perhaps it fits your requirement.

3. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

aweber can do that I think. Also followup.cc and followupthen are similar tools with less functionality

4. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

You can use followup.cc its best for you and your work.

5. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried followup.cc and It seems that it is more than enough for you and the best thing is it is free to use.

6. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tickletrain.com uses the BCC field to tag an email for follow up- but when you are reminded that you have not gotten a response, it has pre-written email responses ready to send. So it's really fast to follow-up on emails. Most others are just a reminder to do something. This actually does all the work for you- and best of all the email followups are personalized to the recipient get sent from your email address, so it looks like you actually typed them up. It's pretty powerful, but easy once you get it set up.

7. Grissom

Grissom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried boomeranggmail but found tickletrain.com services that has similar functionality but does it at higher level as for me. It allows for easy follow-up on any subject matter. You get daily reminders of which emails are scheduled to be sent out. You can use as free so paid plan.

8. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All I know is tickletrain.com is a rather quality web-based service that sends emails out for you. With them you will get a daily email which will remind about emails are scheduled for current date so you can make changes, if needed. Use it for any subject or purpose.

9. Dawkins

Dawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your replies.
    Tickletrain.com is suitable for my needs I think.
    They have free plan, so I'd try them and check performance and usability for my own.