Investing in Real Estate

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by logixsblossomcou, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logixsblossomcou

logixsblossomcou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As the value of property is being increased day by day and the value of property will never decreased. As my point of view the area of property is limited and can not increased the area of property because it is God gifted and there is no chances to be loss,,......!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I wish that was true, the price of property has fallen by over 50% in the last few years here in Ireland, leaving lots of property owners, including me, with substantial negative equity. Property prices can and do fall, as is evidenced by the current global financial crisis.

What country are you based in?

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Value of properties in Asian countries are always going up though.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks ownedbox, property investors should be aware however, that just because prices have always gone up, doesn't mean that they will never fall. Property prices always went up in Ireland until 2006 / 2007 and then they fell spectacularly.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the US, as far as I know, property value had been very low in the past 6 years .. And 2012 was expected to be the year of recovery for many local markets in the US - but then 2012 seemed to be just a halt and not a total recovery for many markets.

2013 is the next predicted year for recovery - that is is the market stability and improvement continuous.

Overall, property prices, values, etc, - do rise and fall and there is always a continuous change in the market prices.

Possible resources: Law of Supply and Demand

#5 Mark T, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  6. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes agree with you about the investment in real estate, It will give us always benefit, only few times it may be less.

7. ralphjenss

ralphjenss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some it it increase for seasonal purpose. The month when olympics started in London the rent and sale property prices get doubled , now they are down. See it happens.

8. mauricecowell

mauricecowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Investing in real estate is really good especially if you want to have an income on a monthly basis. I have a friend who invested in this real estate and she is really satisfied with it so I am planning to invest in this kind of property because I can see how it really works and the benefits of this kind of property investment.

9. masterbizcoach

masterbizcoach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate investment is consider low risk investment as long as you know how to evaluate property value.

10. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate business is still the best investment you can ever have even way better than investing gold.

11. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its understood to every one that property is a limited resource whic is decreasing day by day so the price of property will be increase every minute, every month, every year and so. So investment in proeprty is the frist choice of investors. but there are some risk also so if you are willing to invest in property than you can get help from a real estate consultant also.

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's not necessarily true, as a result of the global financial crisis, property prices have collapsed in many parts of the world in recent years.

13. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you fregral but you will see after some time that the property prices are at the same level at they were. So it happens some time that the property price gose down in some countires but they will recover soon i hope so.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I hope so too, Irish property prices reached their peak in 2006 / 2007 and have been falling ever since. I've had enough pain a change in direction would be nice :)

15. jtfoxx

jtfoxx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People can always buy a property and sell them, so its not limited its growing up day by day.

16. RepentRecords

RepentRecords
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will be revisiting this discussion again!

17. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here in India, your words are totally wrong. In India, prices of properties increase almost every month as it is a growing country and I still think that the prices of properties here will continue to rise for more 5 years.

18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry rajesh, but my words were not "wrong" my post was about property prices in Ireland and what I said was correct.

19. jamesjohan16

jamesjohan16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI,you all shared really nice ideas for choosing the business so ,I think the real estate is a business where a fresh man also can earn with any experience (but he must know the basic rules of the real estate business) and he can increase his earning with his experience.so I think the real estate is better than the forex trading and stock market.

20. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Is it possible for someone without substantial capital behind them to get into the real estate business?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.