"Investing" in PTC or other Sites

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Zyni, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Zyni

Zyni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am admittedly a newb when it comes to such things, so I have to ask, is it actually worth making an investment in these "Paid To" sites that claim you will actually make a decent amount of money once you invest? I hear about "renting referrals" and things like that and it just sounds so ridiculous to me.

Is this kind of thing a scam or legit? Has anyone here tried any of these optoins? If so, how did it work out for you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not waste my time in something that would require me to invest money on. You are there to make money not to shell out some. I am not saying that these opportunities are scam or would become one in the future but proceed with caution.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like any other investments, you cannot just join one and expect to make a decent amount of money - and, as you mentioned there is the possibility of the site being an intentional scam, or it could have been created by someone who decided starting one was a good way to make money, and didn't do the research to find out what is actually involved in running a PTC website.
    On many sites, you can "rent referrals", but it will take a loooong time to make the effort worthwhile. If you do decide to get involved, you're better off advertising your affiliate website on other PTC sites or traffic exchanges(unfortunately, BAF does not allow advertising PTC sites, because so many of them do turn out to be scams) to get members that are exclusively yours. And, if you can find enough legitimate ones, join and participate in multiple sites.

• Like Like x 1
  4. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do know of a few people who make a pretty packet via rented referrals in Neobux but it seems far too complicated and requires a lot of upkeep.

I make a couple of dollars every week through referral activity in Neobux but these referrals are all ones I've gained myself, through blogging or forum signature links. I don't use any traffic exchanges and stick to methods of promotion which are completely free of charge.

#4 missbishi, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  5. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pardon me but I really don't see the point in earning money from the so called Pay To Click sites. It is a robot's work to click and clidk with just a little of your mind required for the job. I would rather have a hard time thinking of what to post or what to comment on a post than do nothing but click. Worse, the revenue is very minimal since the work is also minimal. I really admire those doing PTC sites and earning a l t from it.

6. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Those claims that you'll earn more on PTC sites if you rent referrals are not entirely true. Some people who've done that [rented referrals] said that the rented referrals were active for only a short period of time. It could be a day or two but from then on, you'd be earning nothing from them. The money you spent renting them would have been wasted.

I'd avoid PTC sites. They are not a good investment.

7. AakashAgarwal

AakashAgarwal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd invested in PTC last two years. But no earning from that sites. If you are investing money in PTC you are wasting time and money. Totally no use of PTC. For money earning my suggestion is to invest on shares.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have already tried that before. I shelled out money on Paidverts which is another PTC site. But no, it didn't work effectively on my end. I think it is just a waste of time and effort.

9. fortunelister

fortunelister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my case I have good and profitable experience on Paidvert alone I made 500% return of investment and on mypayingads I already made 1000% return of investment two things you need to be an early bird and a good number of referrals who invest big

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ben027

ben027
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know of some people that have made money from investing on sites, specifically Paidverts, but it is quite time consuming to get much money out of it.

11. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don’t really find anything logical to invest here, I believe we should work in business where we’re certain to gain and that’s why I select Forex trading only, it’s a really wonderful business with been legitimate, so I enjoy working them with our without investment and this is also to do with my broker OctaFX, as they have got lovely 50% bonus on deposit and it’s completely use able too, so that makes it even more valuable for anyone.

12. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will definitely say Forex is one of the best works when we will talk about investments. However, it’s vital to have right broker for it and that’s why I go with FreshForex, as apart from been great, it’s offering one of the finest deposit bonus, as they are offering 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus, it’s fascinating!

13. mark-taylor

mark-taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are mostly scam techniques. Invest in something that match your skill or experience. Because these PTC and others sites are garbage.

14. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't recommend PTC sites as they can waste much of your time with less earnings.

15. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PTC (Paid to Click), I think such sites proved to be spam few years ago. Nobody today would invest in those as there are rarely some sites paying. Think before you invest. Why not earn without investing first place? You can build a website or blog and try some Webmaster affiliate programs.